Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Get Paid to Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dream job or hell on earth Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow... Whoever gets that is one luuuuucky person
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow, i would love to do that for a job.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That can't be real?

That really would be the best job in the world. Canyons is sick even when you have to pay to ski there..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
HellBent, probably is, IIRC a Canadian resort( Sun Peaks ) did something similar last season ? But the salary wasnt as good.

Then theres the guy blogging etc for the Aussy tourist board this year on that tropical island Smile These jobs are out there for some lucky people. After all Wooky hole are paying 50k for a witch Shocked Or they were until BGT Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
first time I've seen "mountain" used as a verb. will this catch on on SHs? The mind boggles.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, I still can't work it out Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
"to mountain"...... teach utah some grammar then
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OK. . . I'll see if their grammatical abilities are simply "ironic" . . . or that they're just looking for a 'nu skool num knut to post sum rad' (sic)

Application winging on its way . . .
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Think I'd get cabin fever in the Canyons. Bit of a challenge to write much about the place. Only interesting thing I can recall is that they had the odd tree slap bang in the middle of the piste. And the walls in the big hotel there were very thin. There, that'll be $40k please.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I agree it's a curious expression but it basically means what skiing means to you. Do you stay in the park, cruise the pistes, go off in the backcountry, is it a hobby, is it a job etc... It's meant to be vague
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pam w wrote:
first time I've seen "mountain" used as a verb. will this catch on on SHs? The mind boggles.

I was 'mountain' my girlfriend the other day.... wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'll do it for the ski pass and the hotel...... Saving them 40k. I'm not sure that I can mountain though
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Here's one for 3 months, not sure if they are running the competition this year.

Powder Highway Ski Bum

I skied with last years winner, Tats, super guy and awesome skier...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Kramer, Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy