Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Snapped in Half by Service Shop

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
CEM wrote:

the force which it could have come out the machine is enough to put it through a plasterboard partition

No wonder Rossignol Bandits are so great in crud
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

as has been said Rossignol would not replace a single ski No ski company would do that, sounds like they have been scraping round the bins to find a single ski.

Or, as it was June when they rang mountainaddict to say they got one, they could well have got a Bandit from off the mountain after the thaw. Someone must go round and pick up all the lost skis they can see and stuff presumably when they do those litter picks you hear about in the summer months (excluding the glacier I mean). I don't know the chances of finding another Bandit but a fair few people have got those Bandits so it wouldn't be unreasonable, I guess, mind you it would have to be same length as well wink Puzzled

Absolutely agree though that any company would replace both skis, not just one. Bet Rossignol don't even know about this. Also, surely if they didn't have a pair of the Bandits left from then, they would have offered the latest model as an alternative I'd have thought?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David E Goldsmith wrote:
I used to live in Pandora Road, London NW6, in case this is relevant.

It's only relevant if you lived in a box Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sloop, Pedantic correction Toofy Grin the 'box' was a mistranslation from the original text, It should have been Pandora's Jar......

......im off to sit back on the naughty step.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Or perhaps, given the era, "jug".

So, no peeking into Pandoras' jugs; that would be evil.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy