Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow+Rock to open in Devon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snow+Rock announced today that they will open an out-of-town store at a retail park near Exeter, just off the M5 (junction 30). Here's the press release:

http://www.cisionwire.com/snow-and-rock-sports/snow-rock-and-cyclesurgery-to-open-in-the-west-country
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Exeter is our nearest decent shopping town. I have no real interest in S&R. IMV, S&R is a meeting point for new money first time skiers to flash the platinum plastic. A great supply source for Ebay though, when the wife decides that she doesn't much like skiing and prefers a week of winter sun in Dubai. wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have to agree with Mollerski, S&R is pricey to say the least!! I use Sound Skis in Plymouth as its only 30mins from home, friendly and competitively priced. Also, we're going to Vallandry with them next April.....best deal I could find for the family.

Can't wait!! Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DaveCornwall, I bought one of the kids a pair of Hazmats from Ramon at Sound Skis last season. Nice bloke. Madeye-Smiley I'd forgotton about his 'all inc.' trips. I might look into one for our rabble. Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mollerski, We booked the trip with Ramon, we, being my wife and two teenage kids (16 & 14 ) for £700 each with everything included (accomodation, half-board, equipment hire, full ski pass etc). I couldn't for the life of me find anything to match, only potential downside is the coach travel, but you can't have everything!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DaveCornwall wrote:
I have to agree with Mollerski, S&R is pricey to say the least!
but they have a price match guarantee don't they?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller wrote:
DaveCornwall wrote:
I have to agree with Mollerski, S&R is pricey to say the least!
but they have a price match guarantee don't they?

With Harvey Nics, Harrods and Lillywhites? Confused wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Laughing lillywhites is now owned by intersport i think. i've been into the picadilly store a few times in the last couple of years, and it's not nice. it's like any of the other "sports direct" sports shops out there i.e. no longer "posh".
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mollerski, you need to get out more, Lillywhites has been basically a discount warehouse for about 10 years now. And why such a downer on SnR? EB prices are identical, and both are much cheaper that buying on the continent. What to you know that we don't? Come on, spill the beans.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sweet if you want a cream tea. Toofy Grin
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I blame it on Global warming Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
People, there is no downer on S&R, just a couple of opinions, nothing serious I'm sure!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Dr John wrote:
[b], and both are much cheaper that buying on the continent.

"on the continent" as in 'In resort'? Does anyone buy in resorts. I buy a lot of quality gear from online outlets in Austria which was on the continent when I went to school. wink

eg. My Arcteryx sv sidewinder, £265 from Austrian retailer- £500 from S&R. Confused
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy