Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz - 30th January ***CANCELLED***

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have reserved some places in a chalet in Avoriaz for the week beginning 30th January http://www.skitotal.com/AccommodationDetails.aspx?accomId=2238. The cost will be around £670pp depending on the room and the airport you fly from. This includes flights, transfers and food (apart from lunch). I'm hoping to confirm places by the end of this week. Deposit is £130 a head with the balance payable 10 weeks before departure. Accommodation will be in twin or double rooms. Bring a friend or take pot luck!

Although I haven't stayed at this particular chalet before I know the tour operator and they have always provided good service and good food in the past. There are only a few chalets in Avoriaz, clustered at the top of the village close to the ski school and plateau (and restaurant Crépy, home of the foot-long toasted baguette...) and Perce Neige is ski-in ski-out. We chose Avoriaz to cater for the wide range of abilities in our party: the area immediately round the village is mostly very gentle blues and greens, ideal for beginners, but Avoriaz is central to the whole Portes du Soleil ski area with the Swiss border maybe half an hour away with a range of more challenging terrain including the notorious Swiss Wall, and some picturesque villages on both the French and Swiss side... I have been there in January last two years and the snow was good even when Morzine was icy on the lower slopes

We are mostly flying from Edinburgh but you can also fly out of Gatwick or Manchester. If you are interested, PM me to let me know what suits and I'll check details with the tour op.

Cheers

Dino
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It was all too hard so we've gone to Courchevel instead...
Cheers
Dx
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy