Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Have seen K2 Hellbents in shop in France for 450 Euro....good deal or not???? views please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

am in Morzine this week and there are a set of last season Hellbents with Marker Griffon bindings??

Any views firstly on the price and secondly on the package itself would be really appreciated

I have never skied on anything this big before and currently use K2 recons

Am here till next week and need to convince Mrs N !!!!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
300e for the skis, 150e for the bindings, not exactly a five alarm deal. http://theoutdoorgearshop.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_K2_Hell_Bent_Ski.html first thing I googled for £310 for the ski. I'd pass, then again I don't want a pair of Hellbents to fondle to get me through the summer snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oi Oi Savaloy, Skied these for a week last season. They make skiing teh pow so so easy. Like skiing on a big comfy armchair. As for the piste you have to work like hell to stay upright, the reverse camber is great in the soft but useless on the harder stuff (not really surprising) Super stable when landing off drops.
Not in any way a one ski quiver but if you're looking for something to take out in the soft then they excel.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy