Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 toughluvs.What are they like?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seen some of these going quite cheap and thought they would suit my wife as a 50/50 sort of ski as we tend to be more off piste then on when conditions suit. What sort of flex are they and how might they compare to Scott Mayas or Sheelas or B2Ws which are the only other slightly wider skis she has tried? Grateful for any comments
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
not that im an expert or anything, but i looked at these and the Mayas last year, and they were heavier and stiffer - depends what you are after but i assume they are a more advanced ski than the Scotts
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I tried these a while ago and they are pretty heavy and stiff, good for blasting through heavy snow. I haven't tried the Mayas or Sheelas but have skied the Punishers ( unisex version of the Sheelas) and they were quite a bit lighter and softer feeling than the Tough Luvs. I think B2s are generally considered to be a softer ski as well.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pretty much what I thought. Sounds like the missus will need to up her game a bit to enjoy these but they are only 199 euros with bindings and brand new so theres no great downside if she doesn't get on with them. Thanks for comments
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They are heavy ski not for the faint hearted but brilliant on fresh snow. I bought them to use in Canada in the powder but I tend to use them all the time.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy