Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Purchasing advice (location)

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, i'm looking at buying a new pair of skis this autumn. Where can I find some good bargains? I went to the metro ski show last year, and wasn't blown away by prices. Probably going to Freeze this year, but wondered if i'd find it worth the hassle there. I've previously bought from my local shop - snowtrax
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowtrax are pretty good for prices imo. either that or try sport-conrad or ski-bilek on ebay.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi callai,

Snowtrax seem to have a reasonable range left over and some good deals on so is probably your best bet. I have always found them to be pretty helpful, other good places to check out are snowtogs in central bournemouth: http://www.skishops.co.uk/find_us.html who i rate highly but might not have much stock left from last season and teamski in Dorchester: http://www.teamski.co.uk/skishop.php there are a few places out Poole way and then you are looking at Southampton / Portsmouth for shops or turn to the internet.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
shoogly, ski-bilek stopped trading some time ago.

I've got some good deals from filarinskis
snow conditions
 brian
brian
sport-conrad have an extra 20% off everything atm.

http://sport-conrad.com/index.asp?lang_id=ENG

Also worth looking at, although I think a lot of last year's stock has gone now:

http://telemark-pyrenees.com/shop/index.php?language=en

www.powderhaus.de
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you happen to be in Austria during the winter and close to a branch of Hervis Sports then you can pick up some great deals on ski and binding packages.

http://www.hervis.at/filialen/oesterreich/
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'd agree with comments on Snowtrax - always found them v helpful and reasonably priced. Little Angel
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Very Happy I know it sounds like a right sales line... but we really are running out quickly! but then tonnes of new stock coming in! the racks are looking sooo good!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
What are the shops like at London Freeze? A manic mess, or well organised with a chance of bargains? I am leaning towards SnowTrax anyway, as those guys are always so helpful, and it's a nice place to while away an afternoon
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
dansmith, you got any ex demo kung fujas from last year you're looking at getting rid of ridiculously cheap? wink Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
shoogly, Nope! I have one pair of 189's left and thats it! them things sold out at full price! The only ex demo ski I have like that is an atomic snoop in a 168! we don't really carry a huge demo pool!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
dam.... Very Happy

189 is the length i need as well. won't be for at least a few months before i can afford them so... Sad

no worries.

had a good fondle of the new Kung Fujas at EB last weekend and they're very pretty Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Any Dynastar Sultan's kicking around? I quite like the look of them, last year's model anyway. Haven't seen the new ones yet
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dansmith, what's the ski carry system on that Snowpulse Freeride?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Callai, Which ones are you after, I have some Mythic Riders in stock and may have 1 pair of the 80's left!

Mosha Marc, not sure what the technical way to describe it is (Sunday Brain isn't in gear) but its the same as a Dakine heli pro carry system... (vertical both skis together) only difference from the dakine set up is that it has clips top and bottom (would be alot easier to get wider skis in as my dakine pack is a pain in the back bottom with the bacons!)
snow report
shoogly wrote:
dam.... Very Happy

189 is the length i need as well. won't be for at least a few months before i can afford them so... Sad

no worries.

had a good fondle of the new Kung Fujas at EB last weekend and they're very pretty Very Happy

I prefer the new obsethed!! Looks soooo sweet! had ours delivered a few weeks ago now! theres lots of rockers!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy