Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Airport transfers Calgary - Banff.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seems to be an awful lot of choice for this route - does anyone have a recommendation? Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
don't go to Banff is my suggestion. Europe is so much better.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When we went, we used SunDog tours for the transfer. The small coach was great. There was a LOT of leg room (and i'm 6'4"), the windows were huge so you can see all the amazing scenery pretty well, the seats recline at least twice as much as an airline seat so very good for snoozing after your long flight and the staff were all very pleasant and patient.

When we go back to Banff, we will use them.

http://www.sundogtours.com/airport_shuttle.php
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Do not use the Rocky Mountain Sky Shuttle - they abandoned a snowhead in Banff on the return leg despite assurances they were "on their way". In the end she jumped in a taxi to Calgary and made her flight by the skin of her teeth and a sympathetic check-in person.

They offered no refund, no explanation and ignored all attempts at contact.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you want to save cash then have a look at BanffAirporter.Com

Friend used then, they were on time and only took a couple of hours.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ajpaul, the Banff Airporter and SunDog are both really good. Used both quite a few times. The buses with SunDog seem to be a little better however the guys from the airporter tend give you a bit of Albertan history on the highway. Both slow down for the wildlife.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks all - Banff airporter are edging it for me - time to get booking.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy