Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chill Factore 2 for 1 Voucher Code

Poster: A snowHead
If anyone plans on going to the chill factore over the summer you can use this code. Was in the Manchester Metro a while ago.
Terms and Conditions
Valid until 31/08/10
2 for 1 ticket
Only valid on 2 hour passes
Monday to Friday
Off peak only (think thats until about 5pm)
IS valid in school holidays.

Code is MEN241Q3LP
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cheers mate. i may use that at weekend. where abouts in manchester are you from?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ricklovesthepowder, Unfortunately it cant be used on the weekend. I live in Heaton Moor, between stockport and didsbury. Got some new boots last week, so probably going to head down these some time in August to wear them in a bit. Only 5 months until I get to use them on real snow. Cant wait. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Would you be interesdted in a trip up to Yad Moss when it opens in the winter. Im thinking of getting a season pass for £45. Go three times and your money is made back. I will certainly be going but need to share the cost of going up there with someone, would you be interested as your fairly local? http://www.yadmoss.co.uk/ Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricklovesthepowder, Sounds like a good idea. Will PM you.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
great. there are a few folk from around here on snowheads so we could have a meet up and maybe set up the "manchester ski club"!!! Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ricklovesthepowder, I am pretty sure the Ski Club of Manchester would have something to say about that Wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ricklovesthepowder,
I went twice to Yad Moss last year, would like to go more. Will be taking the chance on there being at least some snow and buying a season ticket this year. Maybe we should have a Yad Moss lift-share thread on events forum next winter?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
wigan wrote:
Ricklovesthepowder, Maybe we should have a Yad Moss lift-share thread on events forum next winter?

you'll be lucky http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=65463 wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ah... Well we'll find some other corner of the site to post it in
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
haha, yes sounds like a plan wigan, well there is 3 of us who are up for buying the season pass anyway and we could all take turns at driving which seems fair to me. Non of us live out of the way either as we could come down the A580 then up the M6 to wigan and pick you up that way. Milnerhome would certainly be up for this im sure aswell as we were going to do a trip this season but we both really cocked up the dates so had to put it off lol. Anyother nerth westenr folk wishing to have a meet up and join the North West Snowheads Ski Club lol!!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Why have you posted on every single topic the same stuff?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ricklovesthepowder, the post you refer to has been binned - it was a signature spammer
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
maybe set up the "manchester ski club"!!! Very Happy

we could keep the cockneys (that’s anyone living south of Manchester) out by insisting that each new member presents their pet ferret at the door and is wearing a well worn cloth cap. Anyone who is known to have (or suspected of) ever owning (or wanting to own) a pair of hunter whellies would be banned. Each new member would be required to display, with pride, their mint balls , at all times for the first week or so.
I’m sure there will be other ways of keeping out the undesirables, which could be defined as anyone who pronounces bath with an R in it.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Wayne, I like r bath, and r sink come to that Sad
latest report
Did anyone manage to use the Chill Factore voucher?
latest report
No, I went fora crazy 240 mile blast around north wales in my car instead!!!
snow report
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
Would you be interesdted in a trip up to Yad Moss when it opens in the winter. Im thinking of getting a season pass for £45. Go three times and your money is made back. I will certainly be going but need to share the cost of going up there with someone, would you be interested as your fairly local? http://www.yadmoss.co.uk/ Very Happy

I managed a day at Yad Moss last year with my son and would love to go back again this year, so I would be up for a cost share arrangement. I live in Westhoughton. I bet the season pass last year was a real bargain. Cool snowHead
ski holidays
Westhoughton!
Ok, well we have me in (guess...), anotherproblem (who might be up for it) in Bolton, and Ricklovesthepowder and Drluvski in Manchester. Lots of potential there. We just need some snow now...
snow conditions
Wayne, I did actually buy some mint balls yesterday but only to show Ronald as I was looking for sweets that they don't have in his country. Not sure I actually like them that much myself. Could be a good initiation test for the club membership though.
snow conditions
so up to now we mave Stockport, Worsley,Westhoughton x 2, wign and Bolton!!! Some potential for a good gathering when the season starts. Now for some snow!!!
snow report
Ricklovesthepowder,
Hmmmmm, not really sure that Stockport isn't really a quasi-cockney area. It is quite far South, is it on the Northern Line (will check here ) Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy