Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nearly time to get excited

Poster: A snowHead
Ok so its July and hot. Infact damn hot on the south coast.
The family and I arent off for a summer holiday as we have two weeks in Les Arc 1800 booked over Xmas/New year. I just cant wait for the snow trip to come!
Is anyone else spendng to much time thinking about this years trip hoping the months will dwindle away?

Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes. I did a little jig at the summer soltice and started the countdown to winter. Shipped my skis off to Spyderjon last week for some tender loving care. I'd say it is time to get excited
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
me too, just started to plan for three winter trips, inc xmas snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
i have been excited since march when i booked it.
i am excited about going to the snowdome in 2 weeks (ignoring my summer holiday to wales in between).
I find snowheads right up my street snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yup. Not a holiday though, I'm heading out to work the season (again). Keep looking at my stuff and wanting the time to fly by!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm as excited as a excited gets!

Had a great day of ordering an Eider ski jacket in the Ellis Brigham sale for a silly cheap price, and have just booked our ski holiday to Courchevel for March Very Happy

YEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I love snow Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Off to Corfu in three weeks. When I get back I will change my Fb profile pic back to a winter scene and start looking for my ski hols snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shimmy Alcott, i am about to alter the pictures on our website to put the winter ones back.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
already skiing in NZ........fantastic!!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Booking our trip for Jan soon, starting to get excited for it now Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It was snowing last night on the Glacier in Tignes Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
Off to Corfu in three weeks. When I get back I will change my Fb profile pic back to a winter scene and start looking for my ski hols snowHead

You mean it doesn't stay a winter scene all year long?? Shocked
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jan trip booked, new jacket bought in sales.

Yep, time to get excited!!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm excited!!! First trip booked for Jan - and I don't have a bunk room but a proper single room, hurrah!! snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lads ski trip booked. Looking into family ski trip. Can't wait for dark evenings. At the end of July I've reached the half way point between family trips and start watching videos, checking my kit and more time on forums.
ski holidays
Two good signs already today. Our Hornbeam tree has started dropping leaves (proably through thirst more than autumn but hey) and I have had an email advertising Christmas cards from Unicef Toofy Grin
latest report
alexchapman, Just wondering what type of work you are doing at CP Very Happy
ski holidays
Yep definetly starting to think about it a lot during the day but not booking anything as still doing my ACL rehab and getting sooo tantalisingly close to fitness but don't want to put the cankers on it! Two trips before Christmas to test the knee out is definetly the way forward, we shall see!
latest report
Another week here, 5 weeks back in the mountains (home), 7 weeks back here, then when I get back home it should have started snowing! Then all ski school stuff in November and hoping for an early season. Oh, and finish wedding planning - hoping for a bluebird day! snowHead
ski holidays
Circusthing wrote:
...start watching videos, checking my kit and more time on forums.

Start watching videos? I must be a complete saddo - I never stopped watching videos! I'm like a 10 baggie junkie willing to whore myself out for another fix.
ski holidays
Was just talking with a friend on how the typical 1st snowfall is only 6-7 weeks away, Oh Joy.
ski holidays
Quote:

Start watching videos? I must be a complete saddo - I never stopped watching videos! I'm like a 10 baggie junkie willing to whore myself out for another fix.

I think I would watch video all year but I try to forget about the snow for a few months otherwise the year is too long. But as the kids are on summer holidays, its September next, that's the start of Autumn, virtually winter, plan and prep for the Christmas stuff, December goes quick as a flash and then we're almost there!!
ski holidays
Now hearing im not alone with my premature excitement Shock im happily wasting time at work surfing the forums for general snow info stuff to pass the time. May even book a lads trip in Feb?
ski holidays
Well August is month 8. That's two thirds of the way through the year. I'm in full on planning mode at the moment.
snow report
Looking at the summer webcams and imagining when they are all white and ready for first tracks. Mmmm
snow conditions
Zero-G wrote:
...Shipped my skis off to Spyderjon last week for some tender loving care. I'd say it is time to get excited

My skis arrived today (thanks Spyderjon, great job!) and I'm loathe to put them away. It just seems wrong.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy