Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TOP GEAR SUN 25TH SKI SEQUNCE

Poster: A snowHead
This Sundays Top Gear will feature UK Freestyle guru Pat Sharples doing a ski sequnece that was shot in Sweden earlier in the year.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
also thw two stars of Knight and Day are the stars in budget cars,
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing wrote:
also thw two stars of Knight and Day are the stars in budget cars,

Might as well see them on the track, don't bother with the film.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
He nearly missed the studio slot due to a prob with his easyjet flight....ho hum
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They've also apparantly got Lewis Hamilton driving Ayrton Senna's MP4-4 Very Happy I'm hoping this means he will be in the car aswell not just a prerecorded jobby, but I think it will be
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
should be good........I'm in New Zealand though so will miss it!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fattes13 wrote:
This Sundays Top Gear will feature UK Freestyle guru Pat Sharples doing a ski sequnece that was shot in Sweden earlier in the year.

Is that the former radio one dj?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

http://youtube.com/v/S__QqeFgpDo bertie bassett, NO this one................... Toofy Grin Cool
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.britishfreeskicamps.com/british-freeski-camps/courses/coach-profiles/pat-sharples.htm

or this
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
One of the best Top Gears, other than the one I was in of course Toofy Grin
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bit short on the skiing sequence but i agree with Shimmy Alcott, that was a great show
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Very enjoyable. Cruise and Diaz were great and the Senna piece was clearly made with love and respect. Nice.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Good bit about Senna. Still my #1 driver, even though I only saw him race twice but beaten by Mansell both times. Bring back V6 turbos and stick shift I say.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Good memories of Senna. I remember one (or maybee his first) TG184 drive. I think he finished 4th, maybee kayalami?????

I even remember his time in F3 (was it ewest surrey racing?) against Brundle (pretty even if remember). It was about the time I was thinking of going into Formula Ford....

Anyway genius.

Also rewrote the qualifying rules in Paul Ricard because he reallised he needed an extra 0.3 of a sec and he couild get it by spinning his car backwards across the line. Happy Genius.

There are people who stand out in life for their genius and he was head and shouldes above everyone in his era. Just like Jim Clarke was in his day.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Excellent episode one of the best. Cruise and Diaz seemed quite natural and not at all lost in hollywood Smile
latest report
Just caught up on iPlayer and it is definitely up there as one of my favourite episodes ever. Thought the snow part was the worst and it just kept getting better from there Very Happy
snow report
Senna was incredibly focused, and one of the fastest men you will ever see behind a wheel.

But to resort to "banger racing" to guarantee a championship, in the first corner of the last race, is cheap.

Sorry, Clarkson rolled over, Giles Villeneuve had him covered.

Jim Clark would've driven rings 'round him.
snow report
Did I miss the bit with Pat Sharples in it?
ski holidays
rob@rar wrote:
almost, probably lasted all of 5 seconds.
ski holidays
Bode Swiller wrote:
rob@rar wrote:
almost, probably lasted all of 5 seconds.

Blink and you missed it! What did he do?
snow report
rob@rar, I think it was him on the right hand side of the slalom course with the Tuareg steaming up behind - gotta be a good reason to wear a helmet.
ski holidays
Bode Swiller, Oh, so that was him! They flew a top-notch freestyle skier way up north then stuck him in slalom gates and tried to mow him down with a puffed up VW. Curious!
snow conditions
rob@rar, Pat has gotten plenty of stick out here in Saas over his 5 minute of fame yes it was him skiin the original sequnce was menat to feature them popping out of a Heil and doing some stuff but bad weather put the blinkers on it
snow conditions
Good to see the licence fee being well spent.
latest report
Quote:

with a puffed up VW.

Or a cheap Cayenne Toofy Grin
latest report
Boredsurfing, i was thinking the same last night when i heard that the basic Tuareg was £37K, would prefer a second hand Cayenne any day of the week
snow report
punts wrote:
........ would prefer a second hand Cayenne.............

Shocked

I'd rather take the bus!
ski holidays
glasgowcyclops wrote:
Good memories of Senna. I remember one (or maybee his first) TG184 drive. I think he finished 4th, maybee kayalami?????

I even remember his time in F3 (was it ewest surrey racing?) against Brundle (pretty even if remember). It was about the time I was thinking of going into Formula Ford....

Anyway genius.

Also rewrote the qualifying rules in Paul Ricard because he reallised he needed an extra 0.3 of a sec and he couild get it by spinning his car backwards across the line. Happy Genius.

There are people who stand out in life for their genius and he was head and shouldes above everyone in his era. Just like Jim Clarke was in his day.

You need to get a grip, dude.

He drove a car in a circle.

Woopteedoo.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Whitegold, And you could say olympic skiers slide down a hill with glorified planks on their feet. Happy

I think he had skill.

cheers
bob
ski holidays
Definitely one of the best episodes.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy