Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Portes du Soleil online ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. We bought our lift passes in Champery so I suppose that that is where they are registered to. Looking at the current exchange rates it may be cheaper to buy them online next year in Euros via one of the French websites e.g. Chatel or Avoriaz rather than Swiss Francs. Does any one know if it will be a problem to buy in Euros via the Chatel site but then validate through taking first lift of the holiday on the Swiss side in Champery? Depends of course on exchange rates when we go. Don't see why it should be an issue but just checking ...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A couple of years ago we bought our lift passes for the PdS in Les Gets, but the first lift we took was the Ardent lift to Les Lindarets - no problems then so I suppose that will still be the case.

- edited to say we bought it online via the Les Gets site and picked it up from their Tourist Office.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. Depenidng on exchange rates next season might try it
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ive noticed that you cant buy them online yet however asks you to come back in June!!!

Looking for a season PdS price for this coming season. Anyone any ideas.

Im not the best person to ask but cant see why not, Doesn't matter to them and also you could live in one place but go to visit someone or holiday in a different region
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pat51, I believe you have to pick up the passes from the office you purchased them through online. After that you can start anywhere.

punts, Prices not published yet according to management. We are waiting to get them on the website.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PdS adult season pass 775Euros according to the rates I've been sent through. I have a vague memory of some kind of reduction if you buy them before a certain date though ... can't find any notes on it at the mo but will post again if I stumble across something.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ctskifam, that will be very useful if you do find anything. My understanding, at least for the past few years, has been that the LesGets/Morzine season pass has a discount if bought before something like 15 December, but that there has been no discount for buying early for the PDS pass. I believe someone told me that it is because it is cross-border and that the French and Swiss could not or would not agree, but this might be hearsay.

We get a 20% residents discount, and 'some' of us get the old man's 20% further discount but I am still chasing my age related discount as it keeps going up each year!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pamski, I think you're right. Probably just the LG/Morzine pass with the early discount. How anything ever gets agreed for the PdS as a whole amazes me. It's not just the French and Swiss that can't agree, the French have plenty of disputes between themselves before you throw another country in the mix.

One day we'll all be in free pass teritory, just hope various joints hold out until then!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ctskifam,
Quote:

One day we'll all be in free pass teritory

oh no, they will have abandoned them completely in a few years I expect - well before you get there!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy