Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Diablerets ?????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone tell me anything about Les Diablerets?

It is one of our options for New Year for a very mixed group with very varying needs. Basically we need reasonable skiing for all levels and good off slope activities too. Pedestrians allowed up the lifts would be great too. Convenience would be good too, don't want the beginners to have to walk too much!

We are considering the Eurotel-Victoria and I would be grateful for any feedback on it re. its location especially.

Thanks a lot!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Was there last year ( end of Jan 2004 ). Skiing not too challenging, it's linked to Villars. There is an unexciting glacier there with a couple of runs, but not too - taxing; probably best for early intermediates; don't know the hotel you mention, stayed at Les Sources which was adequate.

These resorts are lowest near Lake Geneva so try and go earlier to guarantee snow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We went to Les Mosses (just round the corner) over New Year this year and went several times to Les Diablerets. It is linked to Villars as Hibernia says, but was much quieter and the there were less queues. It has a lift to Isenau, which is fun for a day, but all the lifts there are button tows, so tiring on the legs. but there are some off-piste options there, as there are at Leysin, which is also very close by. Gstaad is also fairly close. I don't know if there is a bus service to these areas, as we had our own transport. I would have thought it would be a good base for learners/early intermediates.

As we didn't stay there, afraid I can't comment on the off-slope activities. Also, no idea on the lesson situation, so sorry again.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy