Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Liberty Phil Larose - What bindings?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi - just got a pair of Liberty - Phil Larose 159CM , i'm wanting to start out doing more park stuff and want some bindings to suit, any advice is welcome!

Info:

65Kg
167CM tall

Current DIN: 6
Ski Length: 159 CM

Not sure what to say about my skiing style, i'm quite aggressive on piste, not done much park stuff to describe it!

Apologies if i've missed anything from this, i am quite new to skis and their component parts (i'm a newbie basically!!)

Thanks Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I personally have a few criteria when I look for a binding, more than 3 screws holding it in place (!!), lots of metal and a high din. As you dont have the last one to worry about then check out Tyrolia, Vist (my fav) and Marker's Royal family series, all bindings I've owned for a long time and never had any probs with. Personally wouldnt touch the lower end Sally's and Rossi's as I've had issues, good luck hunting!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If your just starting out then I wouldn't worry too much about going for a full on metal binder, yes they are a worthwhile investment but they are not the be all and end all, if your not going to ski that much or want to save the cash then I would go for the cheaper options.

If your willing to front up the cash then go for : Tyrolia Peak 15 ( mojo 15 ), STH14 Driver, FKS 140, Marker Jester

All though cheaper options are: Marker Griffons, STH 12 oversize, STH 14, Peak 12s, Look/Rossi PX12s

If you hunt around you can get STH14s with the driver toe for a reasonable price compared to the other higher quality bindings, especially since you wont fit in the range for the STH16.

Otherwise if you want to go the cheaper route then I know Freeze Pro shop have the Mojo 12s for super cheap.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
RougiPwns, please call them by the proper name "BINDINGS" not binders especially if you want people to take you seriously Little Angel
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hmm, used to use the mojo 12 myself a few years ago, never had any probs and remember them being super-lightweight, could be a good option!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
CEM wrote:
RougiPwns, please call them by the proper name "BINDINGS" not binders especially if you want people to take you seriously Little Angel

Huh? all the cool kids are calling them Bindizzles these days wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Bindizzles

?? surely you mean Dinbizzles?? Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy