Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix Unlimited Pass for Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Steve Sparks, I suspect that the Courmayeur relationship runs deeper...and is reciprocally more interesting...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

PBJ, We're talking season passes

Jivebaby, I know you are, but Sinbad7 was talking 2 weeks.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Here it is in writing:

Abonnement annuel 4Vallées / Mt-Fort : valable du 1er novembre 2011 au 31 octobre 2012

En hiver

- Libre accès à Chamonix (Montenvers et Aiguille du Midi compris, max. 8 fois) et Vallée d’Aoste (illimité)
- 1 journée de ski au Pays du St-Bernard
- 1 journée de ski au Grand Massif (France)
- 50% de réduction à l’achat d’une Swatch Snowpass
- 50% de réduction sur une course collective de la société « Les Guides de Verbier »
- CHF 50.- de réduction sur la location à la saison d’une consigne skis + chaussures à Médran (page 17)
- Libre accès sur la ligne postale Le Châble – Verbier (Car Postal)
- CHF 10.- de réduction sur un service de ski dans les magasins de sport de Verbier
- CHF 150.- de réduction à l’achat de la nouvelle veste Columbia Omni-Heat Electric (Philippe Roux Sports)

www.facebook.com/verbiersportplus
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steve Sparks, My email has just arrived with pricing: Looks rather painful so will have to crunch numbers. Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jivebaby wrote:
Steve Sparks, My email has just arrived with pricing: Looks rather painful so will have to crunch numbers. Crying or Very sad

The season MBU is 800 euro and covers Verbier. Can be paid in three installments.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jbob,
Quote:

The season MBU is 800 euro and covers Verbier

Are you sure? Televerbier are saying it's only eight days either way next season.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Steve Sparks wrote:
jbob,
Quote:

The season MBU is 800 euro and covers Verbier

Are you sure? Televerbier are saying it's only eight days either way next season.

Only got the email today will check the details.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Steve Sparks, jbob, the CDMB website is very clear - it is just 8 days in Verbier "•Verbier 4 Vallées (8 journées sur l'hiver)" it’s basically 800€ for the MBU +8Verbs or Verbs+4V+CHAMx8 for 1,220 Chf + 83 for
Snowcare insc.

I need 3 separate weeks of 6/7 day or so for Verb + 4V so last year’s deal was perfect Crying or Very sad Thinks maybe I will end up with a Grand Massif pass at approx 430€ and buy the weeks in Verbier separately maybe.

Does anyone know what the day supplement/upgrade cost is from the standard Verbier pass. Asking as there may be some deals for 6 consecutive days for just Verbier which look very attractive?
Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jivebaby wrote:

Yup, I got the email today too. €800 does seem like a lot for the season but it's better than the full €1,430 Shocked

And, to be fair to CdMB, they have only increased the price (with early bird discount) by €100 over three years. I think I paid €700 for the 2010 season and I know I paid €740 for the 2011 season, so it's not a huge increase for 2012. The biggest loss is unlimited Verbier access. But I can live with that.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy