Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has this forum jumped the shark?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know its off season but there seems to be less technical discussion on technique than ever before. I'm not asking for epic like nerdiness but the odd debate can be interesting.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't be bothered.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Never seen anyone huck a shark. Lots of sharks with lazer eyes on TGR. Even a shot of Roo hucking an Ibex, but not sharks. Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.

http://youtube.com/v/MpraJYnbVtE
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey fatbob, I love seeing your enthusiasm for the technical stuff. I'm currently up to my ears with editing on a new DVD, but I'll take a moment to kick off a topic for you. I'll throw up a new thread about anticipation. That's a pretty important subject.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
parlor, not just hucking an Ibex...that would be too easy...a HEADLESS Ibex....properly radical.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think it's off season, there was quite a bit at the end of the season. Right now I'm thinking about junk boat trips and hiking Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
isn't it about time someone bumped the inner tip lead thread?
latest report
 brian
brian
fatbob, maybe a leather jacket would set off your redeemers? wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
fatbob, I've given up being insulted for my 35 years teaching experience and my 55 years skiing. Sorry! I can think of lots of interesting things to talk about though.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Arno, i am really tempted for a bump of that one Toofy Grin but somewhat seriously the guy that bumped it the last time is the best skier on the forum and he stuck with it and thought to bump it as it was being discussed on epic... although there was a lot of nonsense spouted, math lessons etc at the core was an interesting discussion...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
easiski, Cool
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
skimottaret wrote:
... but somewhat seriously the guy that bumped it the last time is the best skier on the forum ...

thefatcontroller? - bet he'll love that (I think you missed the bump after Martin Bell Laughing )
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
skimottaret wrote:
the guy that bumped it the last time is the best skier on the forum

Hmmm I could debate that part... on NASTAR handicap Fastman has a lower handicap Wink and he is older too Toofy Grin
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
little tiger wrote:
skimottaret wrote:
the guy that bumped it the last time is the best skier on the forum

Hmmm I could debate that part... on NASTAR handicap Fastman has a lower handicap Wink and he is older too Toofy Grin

With age comes the wisdom of knowing the best resorts to pursue your handicap. wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy