Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski hiver or the goatshed in peisey

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
trying to choose betweeen these 2 independent chalet companies for next year. anyone anything good or bad to say about either company. anyone stayed with both? comments on food wine (usual chalet gut rot or better) etc all appreciated
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dan100, Stayed with ski hiver about 5 years ago so may or may not be useful. Very new chalet with very very small bedrooms.(4 foot bed that wobbled!) Chalet hosts cooked fantastic food. Owners were very pleasant and it was rather inexpensive i.e. very cheap.

overall was very good value for money.

oh yes the Childcare was very dodgy, but it was their very first week
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the goatshed is very good! We use it for our clients and are very pleased, and get great feedback...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Stayed in the Goatshed last year to ski - fantastic. Great drying room, good range of skis to use and taxi service to the piste everyday. Booked the next year before we left.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

usual chalet gut rot

have you been seriously unlucky, dan100, or are you just a fuss@rse? I've stayed in a range of chalets, from cheap to mid range, and food has always been acceptable or better. Sometimes very good.

However, a 4 foot bed (presumably for 2 people?) is just grim.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Our friends run the chalet for Ski Hiver in Montchavin, not biased but I understand all is good!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dan 100 was concerned about
Quote:

usual chalet gut rot

whereas Pam you took it as
Quote:

food has always been acceptable or better.

the former was I think a reference to wine not food....as in coq de rod laver, a wine to lay down and avoid etc etc
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy