Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SOoo depressing!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Skiing finished for the season, skis carefully replaced in the loft. The gear washed and packed way too.......................Help, I need therapy.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helen Beaumont, Try Retail Theraphy - remember all the bits you have to buy to make yours the most beautiful Alpine appt! Toofy Grin Smile snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bernard Condon, I know, but the credit cards pretty hammered already from the trip to Whistler. I don't even need to browse around for next seasons holiday.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just back from France and all over for another season too. Best bit of this season is that my 4 year old loved the whole thing, got really upset when her skis went back to the rental shop. I must admit I dreaded her hating the week.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
At least both your knees are working ok, ive got a lovely souvenir of my last trip - a knackered knee! Sad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Nadenoodlee, So I presume you will drink even more in Newcastle next weekend?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chrisb, well its interesting you say that- I was out thurs and friday night knee was ok as no walking required, however didnt drink last night so i could take mega painkillers and wear my gorgeous new shoes!!! - Newcastle may pose a problem - especially as i remember hills. I hope theres lots of taxis Shocked
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Taxis in Newcastle seem to depend on time and place. I live near the city centre and often walk home, so it might depend where you stay. Looking at the other thread I would start in Bar 55 and work my way along Collingwood Street going to Apartment for example, a bit posher than the Quayside these days.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
chrisb, its time to make the ultimate sacrifice and buy a pair of low going out shoes, i dont think I can do it!!!!

Helen Beaumont, start looking at next years brochure- works for me!!!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Helen Beaumont, console yourself. I expect you'll be over in the summer to check on the progress of the new apt. pop over to LDA for a quick fix. You know all about it now! Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nadenoodlee, resist those flatties.............................
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Helen Beaumont, oooh id never go flat- but ive got a really cute pair of kitten mules from office that need re-heeling, but ive nothing to wear with them! Shocked I couldnt even go out to Optimo tonight! and thats like my favourite club night! stupid bloody knee

cheer up - youre getting a shiny new apartment to play in next season!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nadenoodlee, I know, a long time since I moved into somewhere new (and we had no dosh for anything posh last time). Sounds like you need a shopping trip too, to buy something to wear with those kitten heels.(Some nice shops in Newcastle) What's happened with the knee, skiing I assume?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Still dont know exactly how i did it - but somewhere between Arinsal and Toulouse I messed it up! Was sposed to go to physio, went once, but missed last weeks cos it was the Debenhams blue cross sale and i wanted a dress id seen, and then i havent booked another, its much much better tho! ( incase my mums reading)
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Helen Beaumont,
Well Helen I will be feeling like you in a weeks time. Got a long weekend in Meribel this week then it will be the end of yet another season. Already started "window shopping" for the apartment which sort of helps but not much! Anyway the only good thing about the end of season is that building can once more begin.

Anyway one thing that you might want to think about is building a website for your apartment. Trust me you don't have to be technical as there are options out there for the IT challenged (that is me!). You can start to put photos of the build, info on the area etc to share with friends and fellow snowheads.

We could always have a race to see who completes on their place first! Little Angel
ski holidays
Nadenoodlee, Faith have some lush low healed mules, dont worry about the pain the drink will kick in its better than Morphine.
Helen Beaumont, Its awfull when your last ski holiday is over but just remember we are all in the same situation and we are always here to cheer each other up, da dah Little Angel
latest report
Mouth, I've started to put a website together already, just using MS Publisher, I'm not working on Friday so I think a shopping trip might be called for, window only though.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 5-04-05 21:21; edited 1 time in total
snow report
one more trip for me to tignes.. heres hoping for at least some snow and chilly weather for the week starting 16th april..
i will be compensating for the end of my boarding season by massivly increasing alcohol intake from the 24th of april onwards!!!
snow conditions
I have the solution to lack of snow. Got the windsurfer out and had my first dunking on Sunday (bl*************dy Freeezing!). Still got rid of the end of season blues. .......now I need to buy a new boom, a shortie, gloves....! Why have I never got any money!! Very Happy
ski holidays
Its true......its a sad time but at least we have this site snowHead
snow report
Very sad time Crying or Very sad
Think 2006 Smile
Read Snowheads Laughing
Look at brochures Shocked
Look at prices Evil or Very Mad
Think of snow snowHead
latest report
Enjoy the summer and stop wishing your life away rolling eyes
(Sorry, just trying to cheer everyone up.)
ski holidays
Yeah, Lorraine Agass has the right idea...take up a summer sport Smile
ski holidays
Or take to the mountains in summer! They are just as beautiful and can hike or mountain bike. It is quite fun hiking down or up ski runs with grass all around and travelling on chairlifts with no skis but just a bike. A couple of days in the Alps and you will know what I am on about....... Madeye-Smiley
latest report
Agreed. I am just organising the summer holiday - an "activity" holiday with a full measure of thrills (but hopefully no spills - uncovered rocks are not so kind as the sort covered in a nice white cushion)
snow report
All that exercise during winter gives me the perfect excuse to put my feet up and go buzzing around the Solent in a RIB all summer: it's still water at least...
latest report
maggi, I'll need another trip to Castleford soon. It'll be quieter too.
snow report
I'm sure we all will find plenty to do over the coming months at home or away but NOTHING beats the white stuff snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy