Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SUMMER SKI TRAINING CONFIDENCE BUILDING COURSE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I seem to recall reading somewhere that a Snowhead organises this type of course on a glacier in Europe (I believe that it was in France) during the Summer

My wife would be interested in attending such a course and I would be grateful if anyone could advise on this type of course or post a link to any course details

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
valleyboy, it's easiski. Not sure if she has one planned this summer - send her a PM to enquire.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
valleyboy, I haven't proposed a specific confidence building course this summer (although Butterfly who is the instigator of these courses will be out here 27th June - 3rd July. We normally run one in March every year, although dates when/if haven't been decided for next year as I write.

Lessons are cheaper in the summer than in the winter though, so if you wanted to come out (lovely summer holiday anyway) I could probably work something out for your wife on a 1-1 basis. Contact details are in my sig. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
valleyboy, If you could fix up to be out in Les Deux Alpes the same time as us at the end of this month, perhaps your wife and I could share some tuition time. My hubby is due his first ski lesson that week too (with some reluctance - long story).

As for next March, I can't fix dates yet as I am on two different courses that operate monthly at the moment and the course dates for 2011 haven't been released yet. We are definitely looking to run a week (or two) again!

My sig has the link to the March 2010 thread.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy