Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 26Dec10 - 2Jan11 (yes I know it's a long time away...)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A group of 16 of us spent New Years in Tignes last year (09/10) and had such a great time that we decided to rebook again for this year....only difference being we decided to treat ourselves and go upmarket in a private catered chalet.

We now find ourselves with a spare place and although we have a few maybe's I'm putting it out there incase anyone wants to commit now. Our spec is - mix guys/gals, late 20's to early 40's, mixed ability from happy on blues/easy reds to hard core black/off pisters, mostly all leaving from Gatwick but one coming from Manchester and one from Stanstead, we all like a relaxing drink after a day's skiing although some of us will slip off before midnight while a couple will keep going, likewise some are first lift in the morning while others get there when they get there!

There's a big dance party in Val Claret for New Years and we generally get a group theme going and ski the day in that - last year in was Star Wars!!

The nitty gritty - £1040 for the flights, transfers, accom, full board and all you can drink wine (add £29 for ski carriage). Only thing left will be ski pass which will be about €200 and ski hire if you need it. Its at the Chalet Atlas which has own sauna, ensuite twin bedrooms and is 2mins to Chardonnet lift (5 mins to Aeroski).

Let me know if you're interested - some of us regularly meet up in various locations round the country so you can come have a beer or two and get to know everyone.....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We managed all this this year for around the £750 in Tignes Le lac, only difference being we ate out

Sounds great to have a large group!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I could be interested, is there still a free space?

If you have any other details yet please let me know.

I would be flying from Manchester.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi im a female and wonder if there is a place left on your group? x
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sounds good. very interested. let me know if there is a place left.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Guys, as the OP hasn't come back since May, it's unlikely you'll get a response Sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hiya, has anyone heard back from the OP....I'm dying to book!! Puzzled
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Guys
Sorry no-one got back to you before, we had managed to fill all the places. Someone's just dropped out and now there's a space available to fly from Manchester on 26 Dec. The sleeping arrangements will either be room 1 (female) or room 5 (male), both are bunks. If room 5 you would have the bunk room to yourself.

The full price is £1200, but the girl dropping out is willing to accept £800 as she needs to fill the space!! This is a great opportunity as it's a 4star+ chalet pretty close to the slopes in Tignes le Lac. The huge NYE party and fireworks is in Le Lac this year, so guaranteed NYE entertainment.

Here's the chalet link:
http://www.skitotal.com/AccommodationDetails.aspx?accomId=2074

email me on louise.wright71@btinternet.com if interested.

Cheers
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi

Should have mentioned, the flight is from Manchester to Chambery on 26th Dec, returning 2nd Jan.

Price of £800 includes catered chalet, flights, transfers.
Does not include ski carriage (this is £35 extra), ski hire or lift pass.
There is 3 days ski hosting if required on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Cheers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy