Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any plans for the summer and next season?

Poster: A snowHead
looks like some cool activites going on for some snowheads!! Very Happy

Ill prob be spending most of summer writing up my masters thesis, but quite fancy doing some backpacking in the mountains somewhere for a couple of weeks to have a break, and looked into the GR10 in the pyrenees, but didnt realise it took about 50 days!!! may have to re-think that plan somewhat! Shocked
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pistemeister, thanks for the link.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bernard Condon, Warren's web site address is www.warrensmith-skiacademy.com
The hotel site is www.saas-fee.ch/parkhotel
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
A weeks hiking in Torridon and Assynt at the end of May and I guess I will also have to take Mrs S. away for a week somewhere as well ( I am trying to persuade her that Channel Islands are good but we will see ).
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spyderjon, Thanks! Very Happy snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Let's see... Next season, I think I'll go to Snowbird. I hear something might be happening there with the best instructors in the US, and I'd love to be part of it... Wink
And I'm hoping to go to Deer Valley for a week.
And maybe Jackson Hole.
And somewhere in Europe...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer
The Croatian coast IS fantastic - I did a flotilla holiday there years ago, when it was still Yugoslavia and Yugotours. Whatever you do, don't miss Hvar. Miniature Venetian harbour town. Just don't do what I did - dive into the harbour when the bitter end of the anchor warp turned out not to have been tied to anything.... I did catch it before it went too deep to see, but hate to think what I swallowed.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Already booked Bad Gastein for New Year and we're off to Hong Kong and Borneo in September! Looking forward to some sun now followed by lots of snow from about November!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There's the BSM bash in 19 sleeps, then flotilla sailing for 2 weeks in Turkey (the Gocek coast) end of July. Russell I can definitely recommend Setsail, they were excellent last year and we're going with them again this year. We used Sunsail in Croatia 3 years ago and they were good too. I have a skipper's ticker and Mr Q and the smaller Qs are very competent crew and it's the most wonderful holiday. Almost as good as skiing!

Then I'm sailing for a week in Greece in November, a regatta round the Pelopponese islands, which is the best fun, hard racing during the day and serious partying at night.

And probably Hinterglemm for Christmas. Shame about having to work - it gets in the way a bit. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RachelQ, too right. All holidays should be free.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Off on the motorbike for a week at the end of June , somewhere around the alps - route will probably be made up as we go along - and swinging back round via Carcassonne to visit older brother. a week mountain biking somewhere or other in august (maybe Les Arcs)and then its save up time for the winter, maybe Utah
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Who's thinking of summer rolling eyes There s going to be Powder in St Anton this weekend Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
hey don't do summer holiday's. spend too much time skiing though the season so left with no holiday left ha ha ha. next season have already booked to go to tignes but looking to work the season next year so we will see.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm with mistermouse. Well, assuming he isn't completely broken by then. rolling eyes
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
10 days at a friend's house at the Swiss Ski School in Florida (near Orlando). Club Med Tignes next february with same friends and planning on a trip to Whistler or Lake Louise end of March 06.
ski holidays
The season hasn't finished yet - should go until the end of May! Shocked So skiing weekends until then. A week in the UK in June - visiting my parents, and maybe a trip to Castleford. Then messing around on the lake at the weekend until skiing starts again, and praying for another early start to the season (it was October 23rd this season)! Very Happy Thinking about the ESA at Snowbird, but got to work on my Level 1 instructors exam, so I may not have the time and money. Sad I'll be teaching most weekends and holidays next season.
snow report
pollittcl, If you get to Castleford lets us know I'm sure some of us could meet up for a transatlantic snowHead.
ski holidays
Russell, thanks, I will - dates look like being around the 11th or so for a week - I'd better book a flight! Smile
latest report
pistemeister wrote:
Russell, You could try these sites. I have been with all three of them in the past and can recomend them all. Setsail was set up after the war in Yugoslavia by ex yugotours sailing staff, so if you are going to croatia they should have plenty of local knowledge.Setsail,Sunsail,Sailing holidays

Thanks for the links! I can recommend Odysseus Sailing as well.
ski holidays
14 years. Quality spamming Mr Bot.
snow conditions
@Legend., it's more useful to report it than to reply to it.
ski holidays
@Hurtle, I actually have no idea how. Tried to find that function in the past with no luck
snow report
@Legend., ah. It's the 'Yet another spammer' thread in the Suggestions/Requests forum. I've reported it. Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy