Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Queenstown 2010 Snow Reports

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Between 10cm and 25 cm on the mountains yesterday but very wind affected. Today is sunny but still quite windy. Another storm front expected this evening with more rain and snow but not as cold as the last week. The number of newborn lambs killed by the weeks weather is put at more than half a million so a major loss to the farming industry. Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doesn't sound like its been much fun in southland Sad

Mountains up here are all getting hammered by north westerlies so not sure if I will get up for a slide again this year.

Went for a surf this morning and got sunburned so I guess summer is on the way.

Paid a visit to christchurch thus afternoon - really sad to see how bad the earthquake damage is in places, must have been awful for the people there when it happened.

Mrs hang11 sent me up there to buy a new bed........unfortunately I only got as far as the hunting and fishing store and spent the bed money on a new fly rod and reel Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ski season is pretty much over for those of us down under, but it's been a great start to summer - one of many from the weekend

snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good pics all season, dude.

I hear Turoa is scheduled to stay open into November (May), due to recent huge snowfalls.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well the Queenstown season is over with Coronet Peak closing last Wednesday and the Remarkables on Sunday. Of course we had 25cm of snow on Friday night and another 15cm plus on Sunday morning so it looks like winter again instead of spring. Due to the bad weather over the weekend I did not manage to get onto the snow so my season has just faded away Crying or Very sad
Due to the new electronic pass system here you can keep track of how much vertical you have managed to accumulate each day and for the whole season. The record for 2010 is over 700,000 vertical metres for a 60 year old retired Japanese seasonaire. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sarge McSarge, wow, lucky him!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy