Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Threats.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been looking at some Head Bullets but i just noticed the Salomon Threats. Has anyone had a pair of these or am i better sticking to the Head Bullets.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ben20w, Entry level freestyle ski form the boys in France, good ski for anew jibbers aimed more at those with a lighter frame and less muscle mass (Teenagers adn skinny people.)

No Idea how they compare to the Head but they are a decent park ski for nebies
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Fattes13. I think i go with the Head Bullets. I am a bigger guy and i looking to ride them all mountian. hink the head would be a better option for my budget.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The threats are a cracking little freestyle ski. Whilst they are probably more fitting for a begginner jibber, there is no reason for some one of a fairly standard 80kg-ish just under 6ft guy couldnt use the Threats. Unless you are throwing down massive cliff dives or sliding rails from an elevated run in.. they are great little twin tips! And tend to be a nice attractive price.

Just make sure you buy the right height! Head height or there abouts for all-mountain use Smile

Although i must say i don't know much about the Head Bullets.

good luck Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy