Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You Know Its been A Good Season When........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... the shear volume of snow prevents you from getting home the the UK by any means and you end up sleeping in Lyon airport under a woolen blanket given to you by the Red Cross!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
... the lifts are open over the weekend at Cairngorm and it's snowing tonight and set to stay cold and snow for 3 out of the next five days snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
......your racers finish the season without injury.

roga, I am insanely jealous Evil or Very Mad but I wish you fun!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sadly DAB I'm currently in Bristol so no fresh for me this weekend unfortunately so I'm gonna be insanely jealous myself! Laughing

Just looked at the webcams and there's been a decent fall of fresh today, few inches at the top by the looks of it - I'm just wondering if the season up there is ever gonna end! Shocked

Might get a bit of June sliding in at this rate, if I get up it'll be the 6th consecutive month I've had a ski up there this season and, I think, the 7th they've been open for sliding if they get enough customers to make it that far - crazy! Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
.... you have skiied at least 1 day every weekend since 12th December 2010 (22 weekends so far) and another trip looms at Cairngorm at the weekend. Bring it on! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy