Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow & Board Camp Tignes December 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Colin B wrote:
zammo, Roger has left too Sad

Actually, I think I knew that. He's moving to the sun, I think? Who's the new boss?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's the problem, there wasn't one, due in the near future I believe. Yes Roger went off to Portugal last week.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Who was the guy with the ponytail who was there the first couple of days, and where did he disappear to?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
bfg wrote:
Buying some worthers original at the weekend
You should worry - I've ordered a dishwasher!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bloody hell Jerry, how much toffee vodka are you making?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, Ah! I never thought of asking her to make toffee vodka too!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jonm wrote:
Who was the guy with the ponytail who was there the first couple of days, and where did he disappear to?

Someone in our group overheard a telephone conversation he was having with what sounded like the owner. By all accounts he was praising himself up so much it was like listening to verbal brown stuff. So maybe he's on the missing list now?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Battlezone, Last time I went he was just the drunk at the end of the bar. After Robert (owner, old guy) arrived he disappeared pretty quickly.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Battlezone, his manner did nothing to impress me: he seemed to think it was acceptable to swear like navvy in front of guests and the greeting I got when I arrived was nothing short of rude, so perhaps he's now at the pole-emploi...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

the drunk at the end of the bar

Colin B, that too. Not good at all.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jonm, remember the entertainment on Monday night? Toofy Grin
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
jonm, if that was the rough looking fella with long blondish hair, he was in the Loop on Sunday
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
holidayloverxx, That's him, he was there Saturday too.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi all, brilliant holiday and company, in spite of the hiccups. Sorry I didn't get time to say goodbye to you all, what with the will we/won't we miss the plane situation! Evil or Very Mad

I saw Lyndsey on Sunday. He was poor, but happy in his new job.

Did anyone else get an e-mail from someone called Sittah Russo Alfreider from Mountainsun, asking for comments and with a survey to fill in about the holiday?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
maggi, I haven't done this time, did in October but didn't complete it. I would have done this time.
latest report
As someone who went there this time last year and enjoyed it and was thoroughly impressed by the setup, what were the issues?
snow report
Charlatanefc, Roger and Lyndsey who ran the place have both left and not been replaced yet. Organisation was almost non-existent and food is definitely not as good as it was.
snow conditions
I thought the boys on front of house were excellent
ski holidays
holidayloverxx, was this before or after the tequila !! Laughing
ski holidays
bfg, just always wink
snow conditions
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you for a fab week. It was my first experience of Melezes so have nothing to compare it to although on first experience, the bar is cheap, the rooms basic but clean, the staff young and friendly but definitely missing leadership and the food variable to say the least (suggestion - cut down on the salt!). The company was great however and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I've never been so relieved that my flight was 90min delayed in my life. And good for the swiss in opening up the easyjet flights again - I bet they wouldn't have done that at Luton!

Battlezone, I think the second driver's detour to pick up his 'mate' was actually to pick up the driver to work the return run to Bourg - I guess they were all running out of hours for the day - not a job I would want, that's for sure.

Looking forward to New Year in Val D now Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy