Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to try/buy Fischer skis ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After a week in non-firm snow conditions, decided i could do with something in addition to my rigid slalomy skis

Had a pair of Fischer AMCs a few years back in Austria that were very good intermediate ski, very easy to use. Wished i'd bought them at eth time but didint
Thought i could find a better deal on teh interweb or fleabay - how very wrong i was - nowhere seems to have any fischer skis in eth Uk

suggestions ? Hoping to find some deals now that the warm weather is kicking in ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sev112, Ellis Brigham have some in their sales, mostly in silly short lengths but they have Watea 94's in 170 and 178. I think EB let you try out skis at Tamworth and MK.

I've some AMC 76's which I got from Germany a few years back, worth trying some of the German websites if you know what you want, although the strong euro doesn't help.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sev112, not in the uk, but there is usually a lot on www.ebay.de and most will send to UK
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have used these before :- http://shop.ebay.co.uk/www_skipreise_de/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 - very efficient (as you would expect) , good prices ,mixture of new and ex-test skis , although they dont have a large selection left now.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You could try Ski Bartlett in Uxbridge - they're not too far from you. Their website doesn't list half of what is in stock, so give them a call.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I got my Wateas from snowfit.co.uk excellent service -helpful guy John
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy