Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TWIN TIPS + SNOW SHOVEL

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
got my spare set of twin tips up for sale... they are volkll karma (pretty sure they are 176's) with black and carbon look marker m11 bindings. They are the beige/brown/ black design with black base. normal top sheet wear, nothing too bad. edges are in good nick, bases are too, no p tex.
Been used in andorra for 6 days, kitzbuhel for 6 and tamworth/MK a handful of times. Did take them on the roadtrip i've just got back from but they stayed in a case as i only skiid my armada ar6's.
£100 delivered

black diamond lynx 2 piece snow shovel. used once only to clear some snow from around our motorhome. paint has come off a small area on the leading edge of the shovel but otherwise in perfect condition. still has labels attached.
£25 delivered

For pics of either item email bonesy@live.co.uk and i'll get some to you asap

Cheers for looking

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 14-04-10 10:17; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What year are the karmas? Do you have any pics, my mate might be interested.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Myt be interested in the karmas mate
Any chance of pics?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi mark_20vt. I've just PM'd you.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
think i bought them 07/08 season but from just googling them quickly they appear to be 06/07 seasons design

here is a link to them

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://content.backcountry.com/images/items/medium/VKL/VKL0009/CM161.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Volkl-Karma-Alpine-Ski/VKL0009M.html&usg=__bNiCVtDqu5TISIF64j4hUKJuJyg=&h=300&w=300&sz=52&hl=en&start=8&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=C8lnrF9eD4g9sM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvolkl%2Bkarma%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1

i will get some actual pics of them this weekend as they are at home and i work away during the week
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
just to add the bindings are not centrally mounted and are set slightly towards the rear and the bindings are set up for around a uk size 10.5 boot although they are adjustable(i will check the actual rail length this weekend and update)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
My friend seems pretty keen. I'll give him your email address. His name is james jsut so you know.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If they've not gone already i'll definatly have them if they're 176. Maybe even able to pick them up depending on where abouts in hampshire they are.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
below are some pics at last... they are actually 177's (not a bad gues at 176!) boot rail length they are set up for is 337mm (euro 29/29.5). There is actually a very small bit of p tex in one as can be seen in the pic. other than that the bases are in good nick and the top sheets are a lot better than i thought! only a few dinks in the edge of the topsheet were the skis have crossed, nothing bad at all.

mmrm2, I'm based at RAF Odiham J5 of the m3 near Basingstoke so could possibly meet somewhere.

hope this helps.

snow shovel
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ski's provisionally sold
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Keep me posted if these don't sell for some reason mark
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
mark_20vt, Put me down for the BD shovel.. I ordered one off ebay and its still not come nearlly three weeks later, if it doesn't I'll have yours! Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
milnerhome, PM me if you do want it mate and i'll get it sent out to you

1873Chris, u got 2nd dibs but a user called ledge has said he is def having them and i cant see him changing his mind sorry! let you know if he does though mate
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy