Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Want to upgrade from burton operator for free?? I'll help! - Uninc 08

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys

and gals..

I have an '08 UnInc which has seen 2 one week long holidays and some indoor action, but I have come to terms with the fact that I'm probably not getting the most out of it, as Im a noob rider. It is a 156, and has matching EST large bindings. At 97kgs and 6ft its probably a little on the small side for powder for me, and as I seem incapable of grabbing the cahoonas to ride park properly or pipe, I think I need a bigger or wider board for my normal riding tastes.

The added 'bonus' of my board is it is signed on the topsheet by 3 of the UnInc riders, including Gigi Ruf, but it is from the range of boards with the cute animals on Puzzled The UnInc board was basically the best board at the time. Its never been riden hard as I am not able to do so! rolling eyes It has a few knicks in it but nothing that effects the ride.

here is a pic!

ANYWAY!...

If anyone is interested in a straight swap for the Burton Operator or Jussi 2010(with ICS) in a larger size than 156, give me a PM. I need medium or large bindings as Im in between! If anyone has another Burton board that they think i may also be interested in, let me know and Ill consider it. I do want an all mountain board or freeride.

I am in the UK from the 27th, so will bring my board over if anyone is interested/confirmed.

Thanks for reading, and happy snow holidays to all! snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you need a wider board as you say you do, the normal Operator is not for you. I think it's just about the narrowest board in the Burton range - although there is a "Operator Wide" version of it. It's also not aimed at "noobs", being Shaun White's signature deck.

It's pretty stiff and lastly, it's not an all mountain board and definitely not a freeride board. It's really a pipe specific freestyle board.

Are you definitely sure it's the Operator you're interested in?!

For an all-mountain "noob" (read: improving intermediate?) Burton board, maybe look at the Deuce. (I am also an improving intermediate type, I have an 08/09 Operator 161 - and I find it a bit narrow for my Large bindings and UK 10 boots, a bit too stiff, and in truth I should have bought something else).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy