Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alliance Snowboarding in Tignes/Val D'Isere - A Recommendation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone going out to Tignes and looking for snowboard lesson can't praise these guys enough. Considering the present state of the euro they are also a British registered company and happy to be paid in sterling. Madeye-Smiley

http://www.alliancesnowboarding.com/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Couldnt agree more. Ive used them twice, 3 lots of 2 hour lessons with Niel who got me turning for the first time and then with simon for a week of group lessons. My riding improved so much and most inportantly when your on holiday, it was fun. Im booked in with them for 12 days in jan and i cannot wait. They are without a doubt the best snowboard school in the espace killy. You dont just have to be in Tignes you can use them if staying in Valdisere aswell.

5 weeks to go.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+1
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,
I like to think I'm a solid intermidiate boarder, but I can't really do any tricks, which I admit would be pretty cool. I like going off piste and I've got a taste for the poweder (but the wrong board for it).
I'll be in Tignes 17th to 24th. I'm contemplating using these guys on the 5 day group corse which would mean I'll be at lessons from day one until my last day (not including the wednesday off).
Would you guys recommend I go for it? (I guess it is the place to learn....)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shrek, i definitely recommend alliance. see my review of my time with renelle in january this year here (fourth from the bottom of page 2).

have a great time in tignes, regardless!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the advice sherlock235, ,
I've given them a buzz to book and I should get an email through shortly. The classes are in the afternoon which is a bit of a bummer but the lady said it's because the slopes will be sheer ice in the mornings, and slushy in the afternoon. Major bummer; but I doubt I'll be around such a good place to learn for quite a while so I'm going for it.

Thanks again.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy