Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The party continues.....

Poster: A snowHead
The Easter booking for Chalet Chambord cancelled late on which left us with a new Nendaz base for the Snowheads Powder fest...

Snow overnight left backside deep in powder... RPF posing

DSCF4927

New recruit Nathalie with perfect technique (and smile)....

DSCF4935

DSCF4977

New recruit 2 Joel making happy noises....
DSCF4966

Kev the golden cannonball!
DSCF4948

Me exploring on the lower section
DSCF4940

First time for a few eeks that the trees under the dam have looked good. They were! Rich enjoying some fresh air...
DSCF5009

Back up for a Vallon d'Arbi. Queue on the path?
DSCF5049

So that's why the itinerary was closed....
DSCF5052

Fortunately he let us past. Vallon d'Arbi main bowl was untracked Very Happy Swirly...
DSCF5081

Nathalie
DSCF5070

Amazing snow in the trees. Joel loving it...
DSCF5082

Not a bad day!
P1010998

Alas it was Kev's last day today but baldy Tim arrived for the hot tub action and Chris and Mich coming up tomorrow. Let the party continue!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is getting boring now wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah. Shouldn't you all be mountainbiking by now Mr. Green
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

This is getting boring now

I dont know by the looks of that hottub picture it is just about to get intresting wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fattes13, personally I would find it more interesting if the ratio of men to women was reversed.

But hey, de gustibus non disputandum est . wink

bobinch, I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for this weekend.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
It pained me to be teaching today Cry

That said Sunday should be a joy, bring it on! Another sH meet up?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skidog, I think you need to focus on your piste technique Toofy Grin

Today was truly epic. Deepest snow of the season up high. Waist deep drifts, face shots, fresh tracks everywhere. Alas (or maybe relief for u) forgot camera...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cups of tea in the hot tub - very british Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DaveC, well Verbier is rather British don't you know... It was actually Jack Daniels and Coke out of teacups after the Coronas ran out Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
bobinch, cheers to that! (vodka and coke vvv)
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
So, baldy Tim took some photos. This was front side Mt Fort. Deepest snow I've ever skied.... April 1st?!?! It was dreamy....

P1020012
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The viz wasn't great so the Snowhead Party moved to Stairway where they found a bootpack of 2 lone tracks. I followed some Swiss guys down backside - amazing. Face shots the whole way down the main chimney.

Basically like skiing through a big white cold cloud
P1020032

Then skied the trees under the dam down to Siviez and headed up Greppon Blanc for a look at Etygeon. Not a single track in the valley. Absolutely superb descent. Only disappointmet was that the hot dog caravan at the bottom was closed! Bus driver was somewhat surprised to see his first customers of the day.

Skied more beautiful fresh pow in the traverse from Greppon Blanc on the way back to Siviez.

Days like this make you feel alive snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Today the sun came out.... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=63496

DSCF5181
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
wicked pic
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Second last day of the season for Bruson and we weren't complaining....

Myself finding some hangtime:

Tom doing the same:

Through the trees:

RPF still loving Bruson:

Tom cutting his way through the trees:

RPF cranking it:

Myself enjoying some more open terrain:

Fresh tracks? In Bruson? Well I never.... RPF strikes again:

Overall another good days skiing in Bruson. Its been a top season and see you next year.
snow conditions
skidog, Cheers for the pics.
Really gutted to walk out of Brus snowHead n for the last time this year Crying or Very sad . But our last run (and the few before) did it justice. Very Happy
ski holidays
Dirty tree huggers the pair of you! We're heading for Mt Gele first thing tomorrow. S and banana couloirs on the menu. Love to see you in the queue for the first gele bin....
snow report
bobinch, Il catch up with you in the afternoon. Working in the morning Sad However our menu (mine and toms) certainly has backside + superbowl on it. Il give you both a ring at about 12:30 (have your numbers).

Happy skiing snowHead
snow report
bobinch, Up for it. CSki hired a pair of JJ's for tomoro, its her last day of the season and she is looking for powder.
mixed emoticons Crying or Very sad Very Happy Toofy Grin Little Angel Twisted Evil NehNeh

On the bright side I still have more skiing left this season than I did whole of last season Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
RPF, Toms up for meeting you tomorrow morning, then Il join you after lunch. What time at le chable lift station for him?
latest report
Gele anyone?
snow conditions
Think I need to stop looking at your threads, so jealous. Fab photos, in awe of you all.
snow report
bobinch wrote:
The Easter booking for Chalet Chambord cancelled late on which left us with a new Nendaz base for the Snowheads Powder fest...

Snow overnight left backside deep in powder... RPF posing

DSCF4927

New recruit Nathalie with perfect technique (and smile)....

DSCF4935

DSCF4977

New recruit 2 Joel making happy noises....
DSCF4966

Kev the golden cannonball!
DSCF4948

Me exploring on the lower section
DSCF4940

First time for a few eeks that the trees under the dam have looked good. They were! Rich enjoying some fresh air...
DSCF5009

Back up for a Vallon d'Arbi. Queue on the path?
DSCF5049

So that's why the itinerary was closed....
DSCF5052

Fortunately he let us past. Vallon d'Arbi main bowl was untracked Very Happy Swirly...
DSCF5081

Nathalie
DSCF5070

Amazing snow in the trees. Joel loving it...
DSCF5082

Not a bad day!
P1010998

Alas it was Kev's last day today but baldy Tim arrived for the hot tub action and Chris and Mich coming up tomorrow. Let the party continue!

All those pictures were awesome because all of you were happy. Thanks for sharing this pictures to us and yeah, lets continue the party! Even if I don't know you already, when I saw those pictures , it really made me feel good.
snowHead too
ski holidays
More from Easter Monday and Tuesday here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1505482#1505482
snow conditions
Party is on hold for the moment, But it was great while it lasted.
The freeze level has been very high. Headed for Rosablanche today but no powder.
Still it was a day in the mountains, a bit of exercise and a few well earned beers. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy