Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone had a North Face jacket repaired?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to send my North Face Gore-Tex jacket off to North Face.

I've torn it on a chair lift. The tear is around 1 inch.

I want it professionally repaired (I've only had the jacket for a week).

Anyone sent one off before for repair due to damage you've done or a warranty claim?

Anyone got a contact for North Face UK?

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bikeandsnow, I havent had a repair, but enquired about some work on a jacket.

Basically told to return it to place of purchase with receipt, or if not possible return it to your nearest stockist who would send it off for examination.
If it didnt fall under the warranty, they would contact you with cost of the repair before going ahead with it. IIRC you are responsible for postage costs if not warranted.

My jacket has a lifetime warranty, but not for wear and tear Sad which I suspect they would put the damage down to, as its more cosmetic but in my opinion down to manufacturing defects.

All I did was use the contact form on TNF website Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.lsr.gb.com/index.htm

These guys are TNF repair certified and do nothing but outdoor clothing and equipment repairs.

I have not used them myself but a couple of my friends have and they were pleased with the results

GORE-TEX® Waterproof Clothing Repair Prices
Re-tape all seams on jacket £40.00
Half Tape i.e. hood, shoulder, neck £25.00
New zip sliders £14.00
New main zip £35.00
New pocket zip from £25.00
Repair tears from £25.00
Replace press-studs from £5.00
Replace Velcro from £15.00
Replace draw cords from £18.00
Stitching from £10.00
Prices for alterations available on request.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My brother recently had a Berghaus Packlite Jacket repaired and they did a VERY good job. He tore the arm on a fence. When they repaired it (I think it was Berghaus), they put a professional patch over the arm .... but they put an identical patch on the other arm to make it match. The jacket now looks different but you you'd never it would it had been repaired unless you were told.

I'll find out exactly how he arranged for it to be repaired and who did it.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Reminds me of my mate cutting the last 8" off the stripe on the good side of his Morris Marina to match when he dented the other side of the car in a bump Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My bro says that he used one of the companies on the Berghaus website so either LSR as kevindonkleywood said, or www.tundra-repairs.co.uk.

Good luck with it!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kevindonkleywood, I will get in contact with them, many thanks.

Kersh, are LSR listed as authorised repairer for Berghaus as well?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bikeandsnow, it looks like LSR do Berghaus too, they're listed on the Berghaus website (see FAQs)

Cheers
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
my tnf jacket is in the shop now after getting sent back for a small repair, dont know how good it is as it's just back but it was only £30 including courier to and from Belgium, i got Ellis brigham to do it, they also mentioned getting it done at an authourised repairer like mentioned above.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well I sent my jacket to Lancashire Sports Repairs on the 6th of April.

Despite me not paying extra for the express service, it has already arrived this morning (9th of April).

It took me a while to even find the repair on the left arm. I've checked the repair internally as well and it looks very good.

Excellent service from LSR. Highly recommended.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy