Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier Snowheads Powder Party

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

rob@rar, but as Horizon kept telling us it's all about his perfectly stable upper body when at Mach 10 in the pow

No use to me so Shocked

Snow line here is looks to be about 1100 1200m and it seemed to be coming down pretty hard (as rain here in Le Chable).
The party isn't over yet.

bobinch, Swirly, gorilla , I'll be on first lift tomorrow. I presume the upper lifts won't open immediately so we can arrange something when we see the lift status.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bobinch wrote:
rob@rar, but as Horizon kept telling us it's all about his perfectly stable upper body when at Mach 10 in the pow Happy

Indeed, allows him to do lovely things with his lower body.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
what the Kuro dimensions, they look a bit skinny Wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitenski, http://www.volkl.com/ski/skifinder/skis/free-kuro.php
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski, you wouldn't want to marry them but they ski quite nicely!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
132 underfoot Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
[quote="RPF"][quote]
rob@rar, but as Horizon kept telling us it's all about his perfectly stable upper body when at Mach 10 in the pow
[/quote]

No use to me so Shocked

Snow line here is looks to be about 1100 1200m and it seemed to be coming down pretty hard (as rain here in Le Chable).
The party isn't over yet.

[b]bobinch, Swirly, gorilla [/b], I'll be on first lift tomorrow. I presume the upper lifts won't open immediately so we can arrange something when we see the lift status.[/quote]

Il be up at about 9. Heading straight for les esserts, first button lift up Madeye-Smiley

fussum russum ski school.....
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horizon, did you get any footage following me?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
CSki, yes I did (though in one case you disappeared off into the distance - those young legs or maybe those wide Kuros!) Just need to find the time to stitch a video together.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Like a good Irish wedding the party is still on.
A bit more fresh last night made it lots of fun today.
A quick Col des Mouches before meeting the gang followed by backside and Vallon Darbi with some bonus tree skiing at Siviez.
Got to ski with two new people today Joel and Natalie and capped it all off in typical ski bum style with a late lunch at the Carrefour.

bobinch and Swirly were trigger happy with their cameras so hopefully there will be some more good shots.

skidog, the most glamorous job in resort I thought (well after me, Swirly and gorilla) Little Angel
Let me know when your off again see if we can keep the 100% record of powderdays going.

All in all conditions are improving high pistes are good (I think) and as to be expected things do get slushy later on lower down. But nothing fat skis and Zardoz cant cope with wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sign me up for next year, looks fab!!!!!!!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The party continues here... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=63449&highlight=

P1010998
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy