Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboards on eBay with scratches on them - bloody skiers!

Poster: A snowHead
You know, like this.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FFS.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sure eretochat will return once Paulio/Mr Technique/Dave Goldsmith has his medication changed again. wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I don't mind people thinking I'm eretochat, but I draw the line at that Goldsmith fanny.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I never left. XX Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Richard_Sideways, the meds have been changed then. Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
eretochat wrote:
I never left. XX Very Happy

Best lurking ever.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
eretochat's been in some form of reverse hibernation, waiting for the beginning of winter... Or Mr Technique didn't get his lithium enriched happymeal... Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
O lol play nice now, i was'nt that bad WAS I?? lol funny to read back on the posts, i enjoyed winding some certain people up. Anyway bet your all looking forward to the season, i am. XX Peace. <<< see i can be nice. Blush Little Angel Little Angel
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
this whole thread makes me laugh Laughing

no reason other than there's cocks who ski and there's cocks who board, there's skiers who ski over peoples skis and boards and there's boarders who do the same.

what i don't understand, is the hatred that some boarders seem to have towards skiers... get over it, we're all out there having fun. who cares if there's one plank or two involved.

and, i hate people skiing/boarding over my skis.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
eretochat wrote:
Ok lets twist your words a bit, yes skiers brought forth the ski resorts, hence they only became interesting when snowboarders hit the scene, lets be honest, a pack of skiers on a piste does not have the same flair as having a few snowboarders thrown in the mix, without us resorts would be full of tight pants wrinkleys and those bloody ski sticks, behold the snowboarder as he whizzes past your grey hair flapping in the wind, and without our flair and style, the piste would be a grim place indeed.

Mainly the seem to be sitting on their A"RS" not moving, I always stop to look when I see a boarder who seems to know what they are doing , as both times I have been impressed.

They did look good watching the Olympics!!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The solution is so simple. I like to relax my calf muscles in the lift queue. Lift your board to 45degrees.

The skiier behind you slides back off your board, falls over 'cos both his sticks are in one hand, and the rest of the queue goes over like dominoes.

Luckily, in this story, the boarders have all unclipped, and step aside while the gay skiiers flail around in each others arms pretending to get up again, and generally discussing quiche.

Seriously, lift an edge: it scare 'em off: even the little ones.

Strax
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The lifting the board thing does faze others banging into you from behind either boarders or skiers,rugrats anyone.
You are also in the axe/edge coming down position if you choose so?
Sometimes they just go under the board right into your one and only weighted leg though, which at that point they do notice somethings not right and back up.
At least if its a expensive new board its survived a bit longer,so long as your flamingo stance is good.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
This thread seems to have gone a bit cold. Can we have some more flaming to warm it up please? Toofy Grin
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I only stick my ski's over a board, if its owner has pushed in to a lift queue Toofy Grin
snow report
ooooops DP alert

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 21-10-10 16:07; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
Timbobaggins, ........so good you posted twice?
ski holidays
Oops, Darned Pesky meddlin computers
snow report
It's great when silly little tribal children join this thread, expecting that skiers vs. snowboarders is the point of it and that playground "my mum's better than yours" sentiment is the order of the day, like a bunch of tiny-dicked jeb ends.

Hi Strax, how's it going?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy