Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboards on eBay with scratches on them - bloody skiers!

Poster: A snowHead
Naughty Embarassed Stock up though as i dont think these guys are going to give me an easy time any day soon LOL rolling eyes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not that it matters but I'm now convinced eretochat is a wind-up. On the evidence of previous postings, I wouldn't have expected to see 'embarrassing' (twice), 'repercussions' or 'naughty' spelled correctly. I claim my £5 Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Red Leon, i think your a poo-poo stirrer, if it does'nt matter why say it? You obviously have no kinda social life if you are analyzing this forum in such detail, you lady's front bottom. Get a life. rolling eyes More ice cream is needed i think!! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Red Leon, it's quite a good wind-up though - both the voice and the illiteracy are generally fairly consistent.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Really Lizzard, coming from a guy who cant even manage a picture of an actual LIZARD lol Cool instead gives us a rather large picture of a Crocodile, hmmmmmmmmm i am wondering the level of intelligence in that head of yours. ECHO ECHO hmmm nothing there, guessed as much. wink rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Loving the word changes on bad language here, poo poor stirrer lol, it might take Red Leon some time to understand the chosen words from the guys at snow heads though, give it time, maybe, just maybe, it might register. rolling eyes wink Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
eretochat wrote:
Red Leon, ........ if you are analyzing this forum in such detail........

Analyzing? Laughing rolling eyes I just read your post and recognised immediately that it contained words like wot a genuine ficky would never spell proper, like. You been rumbled, innit??

Lizzard, I agree it's very good - but there are a few cracks in the persona. I was convinced we were dealing with a genuinely ill-educated, rude, unimaginitive yoof but the occasional lapse into decent spelling makes me think it's wind-up. There again, perhaps someone took pity & turned on 'spell-check' for her...?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ok Lizzard, lets have a look at your attempt, hmmmmmmmmmmmm should that not be makes me think it's A wind-up????????????????????? did you not forget to put in a vital word of the English language there, lol. O here is another one there again, lol dont you mean Then again LOL LOL and to finish off can you spell the word AND, rather than put in the & sign, really ooooo it is like the pot calling the kettle black. O dear rolling eyes Blush hmmm poor Fitzwilliam. Oh and Red leon, analyzing yes that is what you have done you lady's front bottom, because you have to much time on your hands, please maybe you and Lizzard can hook up, who knows you might even swap numbers lol, good match i reckon, a nob who even as a child when the teacher would show cards with animals would say o miss i know i know its a a a a a LIZARD lol, and a lady's front bottom with no social life, perfect match i think. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz NehNeh
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Also red leon sorry i dont speak scum bag, what is that awful wording you have used, i think Lizard and you are on the same intelligence level for sure, it is up to you guys who buys the strap on though. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
eretochat, Keep digging - you're doing a better job of displaying your ignorance & stupidity than I ever could rolling eyes
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OH did i hit a sore spot there Red Leon? closet case maybe lol, you deserve it, Laughing Little Angel rolling eyes after all you guys keep attacking me over and over, a girl has to fight back, so dont cry.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh and your doing a fabulous job of showing your own ignorance and stupidity, all by yourself there Red Leon so dont worry. Laughing You odd little man.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
eretochat, I think we've seen more than enough of your freaky sexual obsessions now, thanks. Shocked
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Lol Lizzard lol, your hilarious shall we do a animal card lesson together? rolling eyes rolling eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
eretochat, WTF are you talking about, you dimwitted weirdo?
snow conditions
O dear , lol now i feel very sorry for you, 1 plus 1 is 2, lets start slow for you, ok ready, Crocodiles are not Lizards, notice the correct spelling of Lizards ahem, i suggested picture cards, as a means of learning for you LIZZARD as you are a bit dimm. Also calm down, you might pop your one blood vessel in that head. Laughing Laughing Laughing rolling eyes wink
snow report
Deranged, without a doubt.
snow conditions
Lol are you still posting responses. Idiot. Shocked wink
ski holidays
hang11 wrote:
I think in order of gayness, from screaming gay to just really gay:

Skiers who play golf
Golfers who ski
Skiing
Golf
Quiche

like it Laughing

you could also add sadness into above, skiing(gay) and golf(sad) !! and they wonder why they aren't anygood at skiing Very Happy
snow conditions
eretochat, if you are not rumdiary.......pm me Laughing
snow report
lol DAB. Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
eretochat, I am waiting.........shimmy shimmy high five myself in the mirror
ski holidays
DAB what u wanna chat about? Puzzled
latest report
eretochat, I know its you....I don´t believe in co-incidences, why do you turn up the day he goes Puzzled Lets talk about self satisfaction, I am sure you´re good for that wink
latest report
Hmmmmmmmmm the day who goes? self satisfaction great subject. Laughing
snow conditions
eretochat, I love it when you go all coy Laughing Will this be another long night ? Laughing
ski holidays
could be a pleasant one if certain funny fellows dont drop in lol Laughing
ski holidays
Get the feeling you think i am someone else mate, sorry to disappoint. funny though.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eretochat, that´s ok....I can understand if you don´t want to take another beating.
ski holidays
more beatings, gimme a break lol Shocked what have i done now???????
snow conditions
eretochat, be careful, she'll give you a right good spanking if you dont start behaving soon.
snow conditions
Shimmy Alcott,´ She ´ would go for that, I can tell Very Happy Maybe I could entice you to join us, just don´t forget that fondue cheese and a few very sharp forks Laughing
latest report
I'm thinking the sharp forks might come in handy
snow report
Shimmy Alcott, aww she seems to have gone, I was just getting started Sad
ski holidays
Nope i am back, what did i miss, not much i see lol. Laughing
snow report
DAB, Shall we chat about snowboards and scratches then?
snow report
What ever keeps you happy, after all that is the topic of the forum. Little Angel
snow conditions
eretochat,
Quote:

What ever keeps you happy,

that would be you then honey...I never give up...keep talking
snow conditions
Are you a snowboarder or a skier DAB? Little Angel
latest report
eretochat, for you baby I will be whatever the fcuk you want me to be
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy