Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wellness - a euphemism for perversion and/or exhibitionism?

Poster: A snowHead
Norks: http://www.stensrude.com/Australia/Oz.html#norks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
queen bodecia,
Quote:

human body unclothed is a beautiful sight to behold?

Someone up there was having a laugh when he/she designed people
http://files.list.co.uk/images/2008/12/01/alain-baxter-main-image.jpg

is this not a thing of beauty????
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Adrian, 'Norks'................not to be confused with 'Pavlova' Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
queen bodecia wrote:
I'm assuming 'norks' are 'tits'? Where on earth does a word like that come from?

I regularly visit a factory in Dongguan China. Their is a bar their frequented by ex pat's called "Tweeters" it's a copy of the American themed bar called "Hooters" only it's in China. Think about it Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sorry my link didnt work, but it was THAT picture of Alain, Iam sure you all know it by now!!!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Axsman, even on a woman of very advanced years where, shall we suggest, a certain degree of pertness may be lacking?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DAB, fair point. But very few actually look like that. And without the cunningly-positioned ski it might be a little less pleasant, lol! Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
queen bodecia, hmmmm.....you could be right there....actually I have always wondered if saunas are such temples of debauchery and lust, what happens when a man gets aroused??? Please don´t tell me seepage Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DAB, You mean as in the classic dialogue on the subject from 'The Full Monty' - on last night and still a great film.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Megamum, well OK there are limits.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DAB wrote:
queen bodecia, hmmmm.....you could be right there....actually I have always wondered if saunas are such temples of debauchery and lust, what happens when a man gets aroused??? Please don´t tell me seepage Puzzled
Have you ever tried getting aroused when it's 90°C and someone is throwing water onto hot stones and waving a towel round his head so you think you can't breathe and are going to die? I don't think it can be done to be honest Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Megamum, oh yes!!One of my favs but then I fancy Robert Carlyle like MAD!!!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Steilhang, it can wink But there was no towel waving maniac I grant you!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
queen bodecia, Surely God was Irish? Who else would put the leisure centre next to the sewage plant?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
welshskier wrote:
Surely God was Irish?

Has he emigrated? wink
ski holidays
laundryman, I heard he had gone to Lake Tahoe Laughing
snow report
DAB, Heavenly, no doubt!
snow conditions
Just on holiday!
snow conditions
laundryman, wink
ski holidays
Quote:

Honestly, anyone would think none of you lot was actually in possession of a human body.

Not the one I want no - she said to leave her alone
ski holidays
what is this sudden group denial of being pervs ????

this whoel website is full of them , i can;t believe that as soon as the words "naked sauna" appear everyone statr pretending they are all modern europeans !!!

You're all pervs -

me included wink

More naked saunas i say
latest report
sev112, do they not have swinger clubs in Wokingham Puzzled wink
snow report
DAB,

if you know of any send me the details Smile
snow report
Colin Bell, you are very strange rolling eyes
snow report
queen bodecia, It's a northern thing Laughing
snow report
Quote:

Is it better or worse being in the buff if you know everyone else?

very good question. Laughing I have some sympathy with laundryman's feelings about Germanic rules. I well recall having to negotiate a long list before using the pool in Bad Kleinkirchheim and as for the enormous youth hostel in Munich.... Shocked One of the umpteen rules was that packs/bags were not allowed in the dormitories. There are some good reasons for such rules but it was very irritating to have to creep down loads of storeys after lights out to find some vital but left-behind item. And as for the loud, jolly (naked) German girls all yodelling in the bathroom at 0630... it was only partly because they were all beautifully brown and I was white and freckly that I was so irritated.
snow report
Scarpa, what's a northern thing? I am semi-northern myself after all.
snow report
Quote:

even German swimming pools on a Saturday morning (shudders at the recollection).

Huh? Puzzled

Why would they be any worse than English ones?!?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
was totally confused in france thsi summer being forced to hire the slinkiest speedos ever to go swimming

except all teh women were wearing all sorts of shorts ????

What germs do us blokes have that are more mobile in swim shorts than in tiny speedos or womens's swim shorts ????
snow conditions
schneeflocke, it might be different in different parts of Germany, but where I lived it was customary for Saturday morning to be 'Freikörper'. I found out the hard way. Worse than any nightmare! Laughing

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Thu 25-03-10 22:30; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
maybe it's that teh average french females have no pubic hair to harbour germs and therefore they can wear what they want ?
ski holidays
sev112, bit itchy on the nose Confused
snow report
queen bodecia,
http://youtube.com/v/04LqGogLUyQ
snow report
queen bodecia, Hell yes , FKK; I am sure DB will be along to tell us some tales Laughing
snow report
Kramer, I daren't! Laughing
snow conditions
queen bodecia, that was bad luck...and I do find that a bit unusual for public pools, beaches yes, but they usually put up sign to stop you unsuspectingly stumbeling across nudists playing volleyball or something...
snow report
schneeflocke, when I was about 10, my mum and dad took me toTahiti Beach in St.Tropez, I have to say it was a shock for me to watch a team of peeps playing tennis wearing only belts Shocked
snow report
DAB, why did they wear belts? And where did they keep their second ball when serving?
latest report
pam w, It makes you wonder how many painful errors occurred when serving their balls Shocked .
snow report
pam w, thats the weird thing!!You know how you get these people on the beach selling stuff, well this crowd bought leather belts, it is so vivid in my memory because we just laughed and laughed, it was quite surreal!
As for the 2nd balls, Puzzled I had difficulty concerntrating, I was very young!!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy