Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wellness - a euphemism for perversion and/or exhibitionism?

Poster: A snowHead
Anything that encourages the public display of norks is fine by me. Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Axsman, you really are indefatigible aren't you...

or desperate? wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Colin Bell, im with ya 100%, i really fail to grasp what is so appealing about sitting in an oven with fat, sweatty, naked OAPs whilst forcing your body into an unatural state of dehydration, but each to their own...

I also saw a programme which said that sweating is the bodies least effcient way of getting rid of toxins, so even the alleged benifits are negligible...

Funny tho, when the German language creates English words that dont exsist...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
My Husbands description of a woman he encountered in a sauna in Austria. 'My god she had a Kevin Keegan wig, tits down to her knees and what looked like a packet of brillo pads between her legs'. He sent me to do a reccy every day of that holiday to make sure she was'nt in there, before he would have a sauna.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rosemary wrote:
My Husbands description of a woman he encountered in a sauna in Austria. 'My god she had a Kevin Keegan wig, tits down to her knees and what looked like a packet of brillo pads between her legs'. He sent me to do a reccy every day of that holiday to make sure she was'nt in there, before he would have a sauna.

Laughing

and armpits like Don King in a headlock, no doubt
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Funny tho, when the German language creates English words that dont exsist...

the French language does it too. e.g. (in a hairdressing salon, meaning "blowdry") brushing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rosemary, what did he think she was going to do, bite him? rolling eyes
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rosemary, oh dear, did I offend him Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
When you got over getting naked you should check out the Elysium near Rotterdam (only 15 mins from Snowworld Zoetermeer).

This plcae is amazing you can spend a whole day or two here . They got 23 saunas, all various kinds. 19 Baths, An excellent restaurant.

http://www.elysium.nl/nl/home/1474,,,,,,/
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Axsman wrote:
Does that include you when skiing on yer B2 pillows wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stanton, looks fab, pity I can only understand about 6 words on the website
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It looks horrendous to me; designed by a lad who used to do the graphics for Warhammer?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Only cuties there too. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
pam w, no idea what warhammer is, maybe I'll like that too? Little Angel
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
holidayloverxx, http://www.warhammeronline.com/trial/
snow conditions
pam w, just appreciative of the female form (particularly a great pair of norks) Toofy Grin

Frosty the Snowman, b2's now retired. Zenith replacements were excellent this week in everything from hardpack to powder. Even the late pm porridge didn't faze them snowHead
snow conditions
Wellnes! pah!

It might make fat wobbly schnitzelfressers feel better about themselves, but they can keep it.

A sauna is only worthwhile if a) everyone else is gorgeous and b) so are you.

I have the good fortune to be incredibly good looking, but the chances of finding a sauna replete with equally attractive folk is remmote. Possibly they should introduce some kind of streaming system, possibly indicated by symbols, like the Ladies and Gents symbols. Maybe a pear shaped symbol for the sweaty uggos to go and desport themselves, warts and all while I and the beautiful people can have the sauna we deserve with alittle light music and a cool down in chilled champagne.

Until such time I shall don my 1920s striped bathing costume and straw boater and if you want to see any more it'll cost you.
latest report
holidayloverxx wrote:
stanton, looks fab, pity I can only understand about 6 words on the website

Yep, Im amazed the website is not also in German & English.
ski holidays
shiva_71 wrote:
Colin Bell, im with ya 100%, i really fail to grasp what is so appealing about sitting in an oven with fat, sweatty, naked OAPs whilst forcing your body into an unatural state of dehydration, but each to their own...

Why does that make you "with him 100%"?

You have a completely different (and perfectly reasonable) point.

His point was entirely about the nudity, and whether wellness centres where nudity is the norm are about exhibitionism or "perving".

Your point is about whether you like saunas in general or not, and would apply equally whether clothed or naked.
snow report
As I'm half British/German I gotta laugh at this.

The Brits are prudes and the Germans/Austrians are OCD to the point that when they clash its hysterical.

As for the French ruling on trunks in public baths, I can only guess that theres a few french companies big in the lycra game, as seems to be the case with many of their daft policies.
snow report
Esco wrote:
As I'm half British/German
Do you just bare the German half?

I've encountered many a Brit in the sauna. Some do seem to start off a bit prudish but they soon get over it. We're being a bit steroetyped here.
ski holidays
Quote:

Do you just bare the German half?

who was it who only had one?
ski holidays
A general concensus is that the OP is a bit of a prude! And he has dissapeared, maybe he felt that snowHead would be a refuge for his values!
latest report
pam w, Himmler had something similar, I believe. Laughing
snow report
Axsman wrote:

Just for you wink

snow report
I think I've had her.
ski holidays