Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy Alcott retires!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yep, you heard it here first folks - unless you're on Facebook and have added Chemmy as a friend, anyway. And don't panic, the lovely snowhead Miss Alcott has not given up entirely, but has decided to retire from slalom in order to concentrate on the remaining disciplines...

On her facebook page, Chemmy Alcott wrote:
GOODBYE SLALOM! I have officially retired from Slalom. I love it i just dont have the time to train enough to win. By sacrificing the chance of a mere few world cup points it will give my body enough time to rest and focus on world domination of giant slalom, SG, DH and the combined.
Sat at 09:52

http://www.facebook.com/chemmyskiing

I'm sure all snowheads will join me in wishing Chemmy good luck for the coming season - don't forget, you can help Chemmy by donating via this thread
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not on Facebook and don't have any friends, so thanks very much to nbt for that information.

Ski racers never retire, by the way, they just go on turning ... even in their graves.

Amazing to see that video of Peter Lunn, son of Sir Arnold Lunn and former British ski racer, still turning in Murren at the age of 95. Best of luck to the 28-year-old Chemmy, less than a third of his years, with a great deal of mileage ahead.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thats unfortunate and most have been a hard decsion, wonder how much thats down to having no decent funding... surely this would have a knock on effect on here excellent combined form?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chemmy wont add me as a friend Sad I might ask for my £20 back
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
papasmurf, Chemmy never did many Slalom races in a season anyhow. She will still be doing a lot of Slalom training for her combined events to keep her world rankings up. She will be racing slalom at the British champs in Meribel next week though.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
Chemmy wont add me as a friend Sad I might ask for my £20 back

You're in good company

Paul McCartney wrote:
Money Can't Buy me Love
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Shimmy Alcott, do you have any friends in common? I know a couple of people who were "facebook friends" with Chemmy, hence when facebook suggested I add her as a friend, well, it felt rude not to, you understand Wink

Alain Baxter and Graham Bell haven't accepted my friend requests, they've obviously heard about Mrs NBT's fondness for succesful british skiiers - although Martin "snowhead" Bell has.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Blimey, I've always thought Facebook was weird. Confused
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
... a reflection of its founder, perhaps, who's certainly tasted the dichotomy between love and money!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nbt, I'm hoping the nice beer and snowy mountains profile pic might do it; though I have long since wanted to add you as a Fb friend - so maybe two birds with one stone Laughing wink Laughing Laughing Feel free to Pm me
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
That's a shame for the UK Snowsport I'd say but still in the best interests for Chemmy herself and here's hoping for all the very best for her next season. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Keep smiling Chemmy!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy