Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New ski's...hoping to pick up a bargain in the sales!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone, just got back from my second trip of the year in la Clusaz. I started skiing last year as i did a week of snowboarding the year before but all my friends skied so i figured i'd give it a go! Picked it up pretty quickly and have never looked back. I'm carving pretty confidently on all blues and most reds and parallel on some red and all blacks. Looking to progress and get better at moguls/off piste/jumps etc.

I've been using a set of blizzard iqon 6900 skis in a 163cm length that i purchased last year. Really get on well with them but would like something more advanced, wider,stiffer etc. I'm 6ft tall and weight around 72kg. I don't think i'd want to ski anything longer than 170cm although i'm open to suggestions and advice.

I quite like the look of the Salomon storm, tornado and tornado ti ski's but not sure which one would best suit my level/aims?

Other ski suggestions also welcome. I've been looking at salomon as the sizes/waist/tip & tails look about right on the charts!

Hugh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy