Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Race Training At Hemel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hurtle, Every Monday night - 8 till 10 usually --- http://www.impulse-racing.co.uk/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68 I can highly recommend it
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Windymiller, thanks, that's brilliant. Is it £35 all in, or does one have to pay something to Hemel as well? (I'm not a member.) I'd certainly love to give it a try, but remain nervous about being the only numpty there! I did not exactly cover myself in glory in my intro to race training session with Rob and Scott yesterday. Embarassed
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hurtle, 35 pound all in, beware tho. it can get rather addictive :- Batman,Watski,GrahamN,Sideshow Bob and I have been going nearly every week Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Windymiller wrote:
Hurtle, 35 pound all in, beware tho. it can get rather addictive :- Batman,Watski,GrahamN,Sideshow Bob and I have been going nearly every week Happy
I am addicted to ski lessons already, believe me! The odd £35 will be but a drop in the ocean in the general scheme of my expenditure on skiing, arising out of my discovery of snowHeads. rolling eyes However, I really can't think that I will do other than make a complete idiot of myself in such august company. Shocked
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hurtle I wouldn't worry in the slightest - tis all good fun, and I'm sure you'll be fine. If in doubt come along to one night and have a go - worst case, you don't have to ski the gates.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Windymiller, I probably will - it won't be the first time I've been laughed at for falling over at Hemel! rolling eyes It does seem excellent value plus it must surely be good fun. The odd wipe-out doesn't bother me and I guess that if one's going to worry about looking stupid, one wouldn't be taking ski lessons at all. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The sessions run every Monday at 20.00 to 22.00 and are bookable through our website.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hurtle, don't worry Windymiller and Sideshow_bob fall over all the time NehNeh
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Batman_123, Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just to quickly update you guys, these sessions are now running again but, with a difference.
The slope is now closed to the public at this time on a Monday, Hemel club have been training but have only about 15 on the hill (Mainly juniors and children) whilst we have had between 8 and 12 (mainly adults).
It's a great way to refine your skills on a pretty quiet slope.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
i do believe it was yourself i emailed last week phil but had no answer.....

Ive been looking around for a start to race training as i have no experience what so ever of racing, nor the protection & ski's suited to racing...

So starters?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi swifty,

I've not received that mail, otherwise I would have replied. Do you have specific questions or is it just a general 'how do I get involved in racing?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy