Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

need to ski !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Desparate to get in 3 days skiing/ 4 nights this season over the next few weeks , can anybody point me i the right direction ?
Blatantly refuse to pay above 5 euros for an ish pint ! Been skiing 20 years and love slamom or gs as much as knees will take , basically a decent bit of aggression and some sunshine is what i'm after !

£225.00 flight / sc budget ? Or is it that a firing squad offence ! Shocked Madeye-Smiley

Thanks in advance Cool
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi andolini. www.skiweekends.com have some pretty good weekend deals if you're looking to go for a short period. I've just booked a weekend with them and they seem really helpful as well. Also, if you're going alone, the single supplement isn't too bad, I'm going over Easter and I single supplement was around £100, which covers 3 nights / 4 days skiing. Not sure about whether the resorts they cover will offer will adhere to requirement for low beer prices though?!?. www.mountainsunltd.com also do short breaks, I've never used them though so can't vouch for quality of service/hoiday, mainly due to difference from the aforementioned website in that you have to arrange your own transport (which wasn't really an option when I was booking due to it being Easter weekend with Easyjet flights at astronomical prices).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Also, i reckon those might come in above the £225 budget...if you do find 3 days skiing for that, please let me know Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andolini, a fairly unrealistic budget, I'd say, if by "sc" you mean your own apartment. You might get a bunkhouse/hostel style place - there are some in Chamonix, and transfers there are pretty cheap too. if you live on baguettes it might not cost you a packet.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pam , are you ex gestapo ! ? Only joking knew it would be difficult but mainly thinking of private renters if places are
empty ? Realistically i think should be 50 euros a night ? Don't mind as long as it's not ronnie corbetts bed and there's hot water and an oven . Just thinking 5/600 quid all in but have to get it out the system !

Cheers
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy