Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

This is what I call a "Sale"!

Poster: A snowHead
I have bought kit from these guys a couple of times this year. Good service + great prices.
They have just gone on sale...... www.sports-outlet.co.uk Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I wonder what those Scott Ransom goggles are like.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, My wife has a pair (in pink!) she really likes them. (because they match her helmet Laughing )
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
kevinrhead, Wonder if they do them in purple Laughing
latest report
 brian
brian
The goggles are a steal at £34 delivered. Mine arrived this morning. wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
On sunday night in the pub in Chamonix I ordered 2 sets of poles off these guys over a glass of Pelforth. On monday I flew back to Blighty, on tuesday the poles arrived! They are bloody lovely, were bloody cheap, and I cannot big up the service I got enough. I had sent a message saying I would appreciate a speedy delivery in order to take the poles back to Chamonix in the car on friday, I got a very polite response back and next day delivery.

Proper bargain, great company Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scarpa, really ! Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I bought my Neo's from them. Great price and delivery.
These folks are the nuts.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I got a rucksack and googles off these guys recently, great value for decent gear.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I got the wheeled ski bag - it's huge. Also bought the Ransom goggles in green to clash with my orange pants.

Great service and speedy delivery, items were also well packaged for transport.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bloody hell! This stuff's a steal! Cheers for letting us all know.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just bought some salopettes. Don't need any, but at £47.99 for good quality stuff it's worth getting some for the future. Cheers Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bought the Scott Acadamy ski pants at £56, down from £140 (I checked a few other retailers and confirmed that they really did sell at that price).

Top quality kit and next working day delivery. Cool
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yeah, the ones I got were £125 originally, which is about the same price as my two pairs of North Face Freedom Alpine salopettes were each and they've been absolutely brilliant in all weathers, never got soaked once even in wet heavy snow, so very happy. Hopefully these Scott ones will be equally as good. I expect the parcel will arrive today or tomorrow as I ordered them Sunday.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
My gf's complaining that I've now spent a fotune on ski gear! (More cash since she moved in last year)

Bought Salomon Mission 8 boots, Atomic Smoke Ti skis, a North Face Triclimate jacket and the above Scott ski pants, all in the last 3 months!

Hoping the stuff will last - my first "new" boots and skis! snowHead
ski holidays
I've weakened. After going back and looking at the Ransom goggles about 4 times since I originally posted I've decided to treat myself and am hoping they won't be too bad in flat light. Fingers crossed that I like them when they arrive and that I can smuggle the package past my mother who will moan that I've been wasting my money again rolling eyes .
ski holidays
Goggles arrived to day. Field of vision seems less than with the Birdz ones, but they are much better looking. Can't try them on the helmet as it is buried in a wardrobe that I don't want to unload. Hoping that they will be OK in flat light. I did have my heart set on a set of Oakleys given the write ups they get on here, but at the money the Scotts were offered at it was difficult to justify holding out for a set of Oakleys.
latest report
Megamum, I've tried on various oakleys and didn't like them, they all squashed my nose. I think oakleys are very good goggles and they seem to have great customer service but a lot of their prestige is down to fashion as much as anything.
snow report
I bought some Mission skis and carbon poles from this company saving loads over the nearest competition and delivery was very quick.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Salopettes arrived this week and very good quality they are too, and lots of pockets/features for the price. Actually I'd say they seem better quality than my TNF ones for same money/RRP. Won't know what the waterproofness is like for a little while yet though.

Perfect fit too so very happy.
snow conditions
Couldn't resist throwing a cup of water over my new Scott ski pants the morning i got them. Result - water immediately dissipated from Ski pants and landed on my beige bedroom carpet!

Bought them caos my old "Westbeach" ones are very sweaty - noted the Scott's have "10,000" breathability.
latest report
Think my TNF ones are 10,000 breathability or similar as well. Looking forward to testing the Scott ones.
snow report
I'm wondering if I had the last pair - they don't show on that web site any longer Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy