Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 Valleys to Val d'Isere/Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

I'm off to Courchevel this weekend (woohoo!!) and just have found out that the 3 Valleys lift pass gives you a free day in Val d'Isere/Tignes or Les Arcs/La Plagne.

Does anyone know how best to get to these other resorts? Is it easily ski-able, or is it an expensive taxi? (We won't have a car.)

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Many thanks!

Nick.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wns198, Tignes/Val are a good 1 hr 15 by car from Bozel (so 10 mins longer from Courch).... La Plagne - nearest access via Champagny - bus down to Bozel then 10 mins up the other side - there some buses but very infrequent - taxi best bet for this...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bus down to Bozel is free from Courchevel, and quite regular (one every hour or so?) and takes about 30 mins from 1850, or 10 mins from Le Praz (1300). Not sure how regular the bus service up the other side is to Champagny, and whether or not you have to pay for it, but it'll be only 10 or 15 mins.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's brilliant - really helpful...looks like La Plagne will be the better bet then (I didn't realise Val d'Isere was so far!)

Thank you! Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PS - If 'Musehead' has anything to do with Muse, I don't blame you for being a Musehead.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy