Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Well I never !! stripping on the piste.

Poster: A snowHead
In all the 20 odd years of skiing I’ve seen some funny things, but..
On a short trip with OH to Austria at the moment, Gotzens, for easy skiing above Gotzens/Mutters and a day or 2 at Axamer Lizum. Day 2, coming back up from a wiz down the red to Gotzens, see a woman, maybe late 20’s, standing other side of the top of the lift barrier at the top of the gondola. No one else around,( it’s been lovely and quite with good snow), I’m just coming off the lift, walk out and drop ski’s on the snow and while I’m faffing around clipping boots and putting gloves and goggles on, this woman starts taking clothes off… First off is ski jacket, then the fleece, then the base layer, leaving just BRA, then hands come around her back and quick as a flash, before I can offer my services she pops her bra off. Shocked Then starts putting layers back on. Sad Well, as I said, never in 20 odd years have I ever seen anything like it, a real eye opener, or an eye full whichever, if you know what I mean.
I have no idea what was going on, and I am too much of a gentleman to have enquired at the time, so ladies, have you been up to such striptease indulgences whilst skiing, in total public view ?
(sorry chaps, it was all too much of a surprise to get any photos). Or maybe it was just a dream !!! Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JK, Were you never a boy scout? Evil or Very Mad

A novel way of cooling down I suppose Confused
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
deploying ABS Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
halfhand, no never a scout but always prepared Toofy Grin except apparently when young ladies pop there boobs out in front of me rolling eyes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JK, Yes it can put one on the back foot when it first happens but one soon gets used to it wink Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I reckon she had an uncomfortable bra on and wasn't the bashful type, maybe a veteran of topless sunbathing or similar. I supose from your perspective did she have the body to carry it off?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megamum, certainly no veteran Toofy Grin far too young and not really that well tanned wink Al in all, it was one hell of a pleasant surprise but all too short lived
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
this thread is useless etc..
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bertie bassett, The pictures one paints with one's mind though wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ski instructor, poss ex racer used to changing in front of everyone, no doubt about it.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
when she's older she'll've learned to take off her bra without removing the outerwear, and you'll be glad she has Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kittya,
Quote:

when she's older she'll've learned to take off her bra without removing the outerwear

Most girls I've known have been quite capable before their 20's she probably just chose not to wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JK, I know we've had fantasies about that beer with our name on whilst ascending the last lift, but aren't you taking it too far ? Shocked On second thoughts.... If Carlsberg did ski lifts. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
geepee wrote:
JK, I know we've had fantasies about that beer with our name on whilst ascending the last lift, but aren't you taking it too far ? Shocked On second thoughts.... If Carlsberg did ski lifts. Madeye-Smiley

Who needs fantasises..

cough.. skilerhrinnen...cough..
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I have a friend who doesn't mind catheterising herself in front of everybody - blokes and all. Personally, I'll get changed in front of just about anybody, if they want to have a look and chuck it in the w*nk bank for later then fine by me. Probably just uncomfortable underwear, either that or you were being filmed for your reaction and they didn't catch up with you to get you to sign the paperwork Smile
snow report
Monium, fair dues wink
snow report
Interesting approach to layering Smile
snow conditions
JK, itchy bra.......eewww can really ruin a girls skiing. She did the right thing, think of all that time she saved instead of traipsing about looking for a loo, probably got a couple of extra runs in, fair play to the girl Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy