Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reberty - Anyone been?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at Reberty next yr as a possibility. Anyone any experiences there
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Apart from the access to the whole of the 3 valleys (a plus) it is the least favourableplace to stay. Purpose built but not in great style and a bit of a concrete jungle. If you aren't fussy about the look of the place that is ok but lacks charm. Quick access to Val Thorens up the valley and over to Meribel with good lift system. The skiing is good of course and pretty snow sure cos of cannons but wouldn't really recommend as a place to stay. What about Mottaret in the Meribel valley? That would be my recommendation if you want 3 valleys access
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mouth, I would say your comments apply mainly to Les Menuires as a whole but Reberty is a wood chalet extension and looks a bit nicer. However you are further from the night life. The restaurant on the ? Boyes piste is ok. Many of the chalets are ski in ski out although the ?Boyes piste (blue) can be a bit steep and icy (west facing) for beginners. Access to rest of 3 valleys and La Masse is good. I'm going to Mottaret this year which I think will be better.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman, Going to Reberty on 6 March will post a report when back, but I'm hoping that bbski's assessment is correct.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stevew, It will be great. You are right on the doorstep of some fabulous skiing and what's more it is a lot cheaper than much of the 3V. Good choice I'd say. Give my love to La Masse and the Panorama Restaurant. snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stevew, That would be much appreciated
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman, I can highly recommend L'Ours Blanc in Reberty if you are considering hotel accommodation, or simply as a lunch stop (discerning ESF instructors choose to eat there) and/or dinner venue if you are not. Pascal the owner/chef and his wife are most hospitable. Check out their website here
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, see report from recent trip in Resorts / Trips section! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy