Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to rent a bed (or floor!!) anywhere in Verbier...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I have spent the last 2 weeks staying in Aubertans, France, instead of returning home to the UK, on the promise that I would be starting a job (which would include accommodation) as a commis chef at the Rosalp in Verbier, from 17th March until the end of the season (to replace someone who is leaving).. The company have left it until now to inform me that they are over-budget and can no longer afford to employ me. My friend, who also works there permanently, is looking at the possibility of being out of work in a few weeks

There's no way I can afford the rates charged for hotel accommodation in Verbier, as I'm currently a part-time student, but have got just about enough to support myself and ski for 2-3 weeks, if I can find somewhere to stay at a cheap price.

I really don't even mind sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor, as I'd just be really grateful for the chance to ski the next few weeks while I have the time available to do it as I don't know if I'll have spare-time like this again for at least a few years.

I'm very easy going, am 24, and from the UK. If anyone has any suggestions, or would be able to put me up for anything from 1-3 weeks (or even a few days), PLEASE let me know.

Thanks

Julian
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Julian, welcome to Snowheads and good luck. Try Le Stop in Le Chable, it's cheap and cheerful www.le-stop.ch. Looks like Ski Total are suffering at The Rosalp. Some mega discounts on offer at the mo.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy