Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowshoe activists in Paradiski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My wife is not a keen skier (thats an understatement), but she is a keen snowshoe'er. We are out in Paradiski at Easter, April 1 through 13, does anyone know of snowshoe groups that go out on a regular basis. BTW she is very fit and has her own snow shoes, our french is a bit basic (Clare is the more able speaker). I know that this is primarily a ski forum, but I cannot be on my own in being skier married to a non-skier (invite to smart ar*e comment acknowledged - and what a cheap shot) Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ian Kenvyn, There are regular groups of snowshoers to be seen around La Plagne and the villages, contact the tourist office or ESF in the village you are staying in.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As above, contact ESF or the tourist office.

I'm a snowshoe guide, based just across the valley in Sainte Foy.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ian Kenvyn, there are a few others around that do not ski that much and I am sure would enjoy the company. Send me an email if you want any more info and i will mention it to those that I know who go snowshoeing. There are loads of marked trails as well around where you are living depending on snow levels now which are slowing moving up the mountain. Has she ever thought about trying cross country skiing. I know quite a few people into this a well. See you when you get out.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ian Kenvyn, I have emailed/Pm'd a friend who is in La P and does this (she is also SCGB member Laughing ) so she may get in touch with you.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Back in December there was a solo snowshoeist that made some wonderful art in unpisted areas under the Varet gondola. Don't suppose you got any pictures snowcrazy?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the replies everyone - knew you would come through Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
andytb wrote:
Back in December there was a solo snowshoeist that made some wonderful art in unpisted areas under the Varet gondola. Don't suppose you got any pictures snowcrazy?

Some info here.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
andytb, the guy that does this is one of the characters that make Les Arcs such a special place. He has made a few more of these since then, I will try to get some pics, never bothered before.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy