Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a group for a week around the 20th pref departing from Scotland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I'm looking for a space on a week long trip departing in the next couple of weeks. I'm an advanced level skier but I don't do drops or jumps (buggered knees) I want to go somewhere with good off piste terrain but I'm happy to travel with people I may not end up skiing with. I'm 29 and like a drink but catching first lifts is more important to me Smile

Give us a yell if you have a spare space or want to organise a trip from scratch, I'd prefer to fly out of Glasgow or Edinburgh but can travel further if need be.

Cheers

Nick
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Nick

Have perfect holiday for you - read on but please give us a call rather than email because we are on our way to the resort in the early hours of tomorrow morning so we probably won't be online until we get there! My telephone number is 07815695970.

Come with us! We're off to Les Arcs

We are going to The Mont Blanc in Peisey Vallandry with a group of 11 mixed ability skiers who know this area inside out and love to guide and explore off piste. Ages are varied but we have 16, 19,21 and 22 year old skiers in the group two of which are advanced skiers who would love an additional skier of their age group to join them! The remaining members are aged between 35 and 65 so we certainly are a mixed bunch!

We are staying at the Mont Blanc (ski in - ski out) and we have 7 places available to fill within the next 7 days due to last minute cancellations (one couple, the wife has anteria cruciate ligament damage from an earlier ski holiday this year and a couple of pals from a group of 5, have had to change their holiday dates due to work commitments, so we have been left short to fill all 18 places.

The deal is this....coach travel there and back, coach picks up on a Friday 25th March and arrives in the resort early Sat morning and leaves 5.00pm following Saturday so you actually get 8 days skiing for the price of 6 as you can ski both Saturdays! Breakfast of Porridge, cereals, french bread and jam, eggs and bacon, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal with wine if you want it. Six day local ski pass and lifts are literally seconds away so no need to walk anywhere!

I need to know as soon as possible if you can make it, ideally today. Cost all in is £575.00 which can't be beaten anywhere and is £100 off the normal price if booked in advance.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry I can't make it Sad I'm all ready off to Argentiere for a week on Saturday Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy