Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sexy Womens Ski Trousers

Poster: A snowHead
Anybody know what the ski trousers are that seem to make certain womens butts look great on the slopes? They sort of look more like a strechy material rather tha the more typical shell outer layer, and they invariably seem to be tight around the thighs and slightly flared at the bottom.

My wife's desperate for a pair and she's got the butt for them so I say great Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sexy, women's ski trousers

like this

or

sexy womens' ski trousers

like this:

?

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 6-03-10 20:53; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm with you davidof, I find almost any skis trousers make a sexy woman's butt look great.

ishay, I know the ones you mean I saw a great looking pair in Tignes, unfortunately I didn't divert my eyes to the label.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

unfortunately I couldn't divert my eyes to the label

error corrected
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
anarchicsaltire, couldn't and didn't Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
The thing is a sexy woman's butt is always likely to look great no matter what she's wearing isn't it. What we need are ski trousers that make our butts look sexy even if they're not normally.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ishay, I could tell you but first I need to see a picture of your wife's butt to ensure suitability of use.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The real problem is trousers designed for sexy butts on the wrong butt Toofy Grin I say cut off their lift pass
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ishay, see here - cheap-ish, reasonably well cut, but not overly warm:

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/srx-l-800-ski-trousers-1296014/

Snow & Rock also have some stretchy ones at about three times the price of Decathlon.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hurtle wrote:
ishay, see here - cheap-ish, reasonably well cut, but not overly warm:

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/srx-l-800-ski-trousers-1296014/

Snow & Rock also have some stretchy ones at about three times the price of Decathlon.

but if you wear them with an odlo base layer like this

they would be fine no?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
davidof, mais bien sûr. wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Remember, you can put a pig in a dinner suit and it will still roll around in the proverbial.

ishay I for one, remain utterly unconvinced of the quality of your hot wife's butt
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snowbird snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wow! It's like the women's movement never happened! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Alexandra, I don't think the women's movement ever aimed to make men grow up - let's face it, your objectives need to be more or less achievable.
latest report
Alexandra,

Looking at those pictures i think that's exactly what they are trying to achieve - perhaps some diahhroea tablets might be more successful than those poses Very Happy
snow conditions
Quote:

The thing is a sexy woman's butt is always likely to look great no matter what she's wearing isn't it. What we need are ski trousers that make our butts look sexy even if they're not normally.

got it in one! It seems that davidof has a whole gallery of pictures of sexy women in skiwear. wink
latest report
Alexandra,

The women's movement is cancelled!

Check out my thread:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=62599
snow report
Lizzard, OK - perhaps we could start with simply this : Grown men: Try buying your own clothes - not those of your wife.
ski holidays
Bikeandsnow, Do you want a cookie for that? rolling eyes
ski holidays
pam w wrote:
Quote:

got it in one! It seems that davidof has a whole gallery of pictures of sexy women in skiwear. wink

Agreed. If it's a bad one it's a bad one, it doesn't matter what type of material is covering it! People who have nice bums have nice bums regardless of the covering I think as far as I know. You see some people's and no pair of sexy trousers is going to transform it, unfortunately Very Happy
ski holidays
on the other hand, even if it's OK to start with, a pair of impact shorts will - er - lessen the impact.
snow conditions
Alexandra wrote:

Erm I'm Sorry, I live in France. The women's movement never happened here.
snow report
ishay, Columbia Retro are brilliant, really well fitting, well cut shape, brilliant stretchy fabric and warm and waterproof too. Best pants I have ever had. HTH a bit.
snow report
Hurtle, sarah, thanks thats the idea, been out today and found some North Face STH trousers but they only had large left and she's a small.

Alexandra wrote:

Um I said I wanted to buy her a pair of ski pants that made her butt look good, not chain her to the kitchen. She read your post and said well I want to look good, and for that matter I want you (me) to look good too, hence the new kit she bought me for my birthday last year (I have a cute butt too NehNeh ), feel free to post picture of greek gods skiing to represent me if you like and it makes you feel better. Toofy Grin

Alexandra wrote:
Lizzard, OK - perhaps we could start with simply this : Grown men: Try buying your own clothes - not those of your wife.

Trust me my wife has (apart from the birthday/Xmas presents) never bought any of my clothes, I wouldn't trust her to. And anyway I actually like shopping too much. I'm also only buying her clothes because this time it's her birthday.

red 27 wrote:
Remember, you can put a pig in a dinner suit and it will still roll around in the proverbial.

ishay I for one, remain utterly unconvinced of the quality of your hot wife's butt

I won't be posting a pic as she'd kill me but, she doesn't look unlike the girl in the middle of the three at the top (in yellow googles), though she does tend to wear more whilst skiing...
snow conditions
Alexandra, aye Razz
latest report
ishay, so ...... you buy your own clothes and you like to look good. Hadn't you better break it to your wife that you're gay? Laughing
snow report
Getting back to the original question - I have a pair of these - but it's not helpful because I bought them when I was 15 to go on a school skiing trip and luckily for me 30 years or more down the line they still fit. All those years ago they were the norm and the quality was excellent.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
well u could've brought them to Arabba!
ski holidays
ishay, My wife buys some stuff from Sweat Betty, now and again. I noticed they do the sort of ski trousers you are after.

http://www.sweatybetty.com/shop-by-department/snow/best-sellers/polar_pant.asp
http://www.sweatybetty.com/shop-by-department/snow/best-sellers/storm_pant.asp

Also noticed these when looking in Ellis Brigham but there are other examples there:

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi?prod_code_in=302913
http://www.ellis-brigham.com/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi?prod_code_in=342904

.....and these at Snow and Rock:

http://www.snowandrock.com/killy-women%27s-crystal-fuseau-pant/ski-pants/ski-snowboard-outdoor-sports/fcp-product/3078
http://www.snowandrock.com/h-duvillard-women%27s-ingrid-pant-reg/ski-pants/ski-snowboard-outdoor-sports/fcp-product/2122
snow conditions
ishay, The North Face shop at Bicester shopping village has some in at the moment.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy