Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

salzburg maria alm transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Finally booked holiday in Maria Alm 27th March, will need 1 car when there but as there are 12 in the party, we will need to get at least 7 people to the accomodation. Would it be best to hire 7 seater as well or has anybody got good contact for transfer? THinking might need vehicle to get to maybe Kaprun if snow not so good at low level.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Taxi Service Oberkofler based in Piesendorf... book online.... Salzburg about 130E one way.... Munich about 260E one way.... for up to 8 people in a modern VW 4X4 Minibus. Very reliable.... I've used them a lot and will use them again for Munich - Zell next season. They know all the back roads in case the motorways are busy in peak holiday periods and if your flight is delayed they wait for you (for a small additional charge after 30 mins of waiting).

http://www.taxi-oberkofler.at/
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy