Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bannf holiday for sale March 21 - April 1st

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have recently purchased an 11 day holiday last week for a single skieer to Banff departing March 20th from Heathrow. Unfortuanley, I ahve just been notified at short notice that I need to move out of the country for seveal months due to job promotion and this clashes with my dates. My insurance apparently does not cover this.

here are the details:

3 days ski lessons for begginers
staying at the Irwins Inn room only;
lift pass for 9 days
ski and boot hire for 9 days
Travel insurance

I paid £1784 for this (I can fax or email the invoice for proof). I am willing to sell for £1600 since it costs me £100 for a name change. I think this price represents good value for anyone looking for a last minute bargain

If you are interested, please leave a response.

Thankyou
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tom8964, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Good luck with finding a buyer but this is really pretty expensive and not much of a bargain for someone to snap up. For example Inghams is quoting £1,008 for 1 person for 11 days 20-31 March staying at Irwin's Inn. This is without lift pass, ski lessons, ski/boot hire. And I don't want to sound unfriendly or sceptical but why should someone take a risk buying an expensive holiday from a random stranger when they could book it direct cheaper, especially through somewhere like Iglu or lastminute.com? Why if you're a beginner did you book a very expensive holiday all the way to Canada by yourself when you don't even know if you like skiing?

You may be better trying to sell it on ebay or reducing the price significantly if you want to shift it.

Quote:
I paid £1784 for this (I can fax or email the invoice for proof). I am willing to sell for £1600 since it costs me £100 for a name change. I think this price represents good value for anyone looking for a last minute bargain

I'm afraid I don't think it does.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Ahahahahahahaha! ok wait, wait.... ahahahahahahaha!

Good luck selling this "bargain", i think you'll need it.

But at least you got a promotion to suck up the hit!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm with Cathy on this one - that's really not much of a deal at all... In light of your promotion and we'll assume pay-raise/accommodation etc., you might well be advised to "suck it up".
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My apologies if you are genuine tom8964, but this smells of scam to me....

If you are genuine I would suggest you get your employer to cough up .....and sorry but i agree with cathy, if it's real it was at best a misguided purchase... Hope you get to the snow another time if you are a real person...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jennycook, I do agree with you - a definite smell of scam.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
From Iglu, Irwins is £870 for 11 nights. From SkiBig3, three days with Club Ski is £200. £470 for the lift ticket. £230 for the kit. So, you're up to £1770.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy